Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I completely agree, it is very expensive. I have thought of how to make it and it is very complicated and costly, so unfortunately paying up and buying the mat is the best thing to do to save the fuss, bother and potential wasted money of trying to re-create.
But! a good idea is to buy the mat and then sell the finished product (lace designs) to friends, I believe two lace designs are going for 10 Pounds at the moment for other people who cant afford the mat and just want it for one cake or some designs.I believe they do well in the post if packaged right. So the mat will pay itself off in no time + maybe more money in the kitty for another mat design!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › glazed icing for decorating!!!!?????? 1 minute ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 minutes ago
- › OMGosh! Really???? 9 minutes ago
- › How do I grow my home baking business??? 11 minutes ago
- › Just ordered the Silhouette Cameo for cutting gumpaste and IS, is... 18 minutes ago
- › Wedding Venue Issues 28 minutes ago
- › New wilton fondant issues!!!! 53 minutes ago
- › Satin Ice vs. Sunny Side Up Bakery 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Need Source for Lucite/Acrylic cake boards 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Does anyone use Sugar Veil 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones