Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I completely agree, it is very expensive. I have thought of how to make it and it is very complicated and costly, so unfortunately paying up and buying the mat is the best thing to do to save the fuss, bother and potential wasted money of trying to re-create.
But! a good idea is to buy the mat and then sell the finished product (lace designs) to friends, I believe two lace designs are going for 10 Pounds at the moment for other people who cant afford the mat and just want it for one cake or some designs.I believe they do well in the post if packaged right. So the mat will pay itself off in no time + maybe more money in the kitty for another mat design!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › calcular precios? 6 minutes ago
- › Cake Pricing Guide (US) "How do you price a cake?" 16 minutes ago
- › diamond brooche??where can i buy them from?? 29 minutes ago
- › AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 52 minutes ago
- › Hi New Here 56 minutes ago
- › Sugar veil mat and fondant ??? 57 minutes ago
- › fuzzy peach 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Frozen Cupcake frosting 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Need help!!!! 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Cake pop and fondant question/help 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones