Edible Lace tutorial
Last edited: 10/24/12
- Sketching with SugarVeilLast edited: 2/4/12
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
- Sketching with SugarVeil
How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
Poll Results: Does sugarveil really crack after dry?
I completely agree, it is very expensive. I have thought of how to make it and it is very complicated and costly, so unfortunately paying up and buying the mat is the best thing to do to save the fuss, bother and potential wasted money of trying to re-create.
But! a good idea is to buy the mat and then sell the finished product (lace designs) to friends, I believe two lace designs are going for 10 Pounds at the moment for other people who cant afford the mat and just want it for one cake or some designs.I believe they do well in the post if packaged right. So the mat will pay itself off in no time + maybe more money in the kitty for another mat design!
- How do i use Sugarveil without the sugarveil mat
- › New Here 7 minutes ago
- › My bakery employees that freelance from home 22 minutes ago
- › Grainy swiss meringue buttercream 30 minutes ago
- › HELP!! I need a recipe of Gum paste for a wedding cake flowers 43 minutes ago
- › Cascade of Orchids / Peony topper 52 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › First birthday cake 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Cake mix or scratch bake for cupcakes?! 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Opium poppy stamens 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Really glad this wasn't my disaster 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar