Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating › FOR THOSE WHO DONT THINK THE COPYRIGHT LAW IS REAL....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FOR THOSE WHO DONT THINK THE COPYRIGHT LAW IS REAL.... - Page 9  

post #121 of 131

Quote:

Originally Posted by morganchampagne View Post


THATS ALL! LOL! It turned into something completeky different. I am fairly new to the forum, so I kind of feel like I walked into something unknowingly. But it's ok. I respect everybody's opinions. Discussion is good. It's not hurting my feelings that the warnings are lost on some.

That's good to hear because when you posted the thread in a yelling tone, I was certain you were trying to start something big.

post #122 of 131
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howsweet View Post

Quote:
That's good to hear because when you posted the thread in a yelling tone, I was certain you were trying to start something big.

Was I yelling? I don't remember doing that....I guess I wrote the title in all caps....but I certainly wasn't trying to yell. Or start anything.
post #123 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandkyle View Post

Well I guess we need to all stop commenting on threads the second the latest troll pops out from under their bridge to start some drama so we don't get accused of stacking. Actually that's probably a good idea.

The troll in question stated they don't actually sell cakes so the topic isn't even relevant to them anyway.

 

An excellent point.

post #124 of 131
Thread Starter 
It truly is. Oh Delicious Desserts how I wish I had understood your warning when you sent it out. I just didn't know icon_sad.gif
post #125 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganchampagne View Post


Was I yelling? I don't remember doing that....I guess I wrote the title in all caps....but I certainly wasn't trying to yell. Or start anything.

Yes, to me it was like you were screaming it. That's just how a whole sentence in all caps effects me. On another board where I've spent quite a bit of time, that's exactly what it means. So now I almost literally feel like I'm being yelled at.

post #126 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganchampagne View Post

It truly is. Oh Delicious Desserts how I wish I had understood your warning when you sent it out. I just didn't know icon_sad.gif

 

I just took it as a  warning of something that actually happened and you had personal knowledge of. It's not your fault if peope prefer to ignore reality.

post #127 of 131
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howsweet View Post

Yes, to me it was like you were screaming it. That's just how a whole sentence in all caps effects me. On another board where I've spent quite a bit of time, that's exactly what it means. So now I almost literally feel like I'm being yelled at.

Ohhhh wow ok! I usually only add caps for emphasis. This is the first forum ive ever been on so I wasn't aware it could come off like that. I apologize lol
post #128 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemchina View Post


Yes very sad... I don't know what ever happened to moderation. In the old days threads that were off topic were moved or closed. Too bad the topic has been lost and shifted into I don't even know what.

I was thinking the same thing, but soetimes it used to go too far. Once I posted a pic of a rose I made and asked about pricing and the thread was removed and I was basically accused of trying to sell it on CC, which was absurd. And my explanations fell on deaf ears.

post #129 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganchampagne View Post


Ohhhh wow ok! I usually only add caps for emphasis. This is the first forum ive ever been on so I wasn't aware it could come off like that. I apologize lol

No need! And I doubt it bothers everyone this way.

post #130 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by howsweet View Post
 

I was thinking the same thing, but soetimes it used to go too far. Once I posted a pic of a rose I made and asked about pricing and the thread was removed and I was basically accused of trying to sell it on CC, which was absurd. And my explanations fell on deaf ears.

 

I once got a messge that I wasn't allowed to put the url for my blog in my signature because it was considered "self-promotion" or something like that. It was weird. It tended to get a bit arbitrary.

post #131 of 131

Okay, this thread has completely run its course. Now it's off-course.

 

Copyright laws aside, you can't legislate against stupidity. There is always going to be somebody who thinks the laws don't apply to "them". Even those in the USA, where apparently personal freedom trumps IP and copyright laws ;-)

 

This thread is now locked.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cake Decorating
This thread is locked  
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating › FOR THOSE WHO DONT THINK THE COPYRIGHT LAW IS REAL....