Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › no turntable
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

no turntable - Page 2

post #16 of 32
Thread Starter 
How funny. Its like cake central mean girls
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
post #17 of 32

Get in loser, we're going shopping. :)

 

 

 

edit* I'm not calling anyone a loser, just quoting mean girls, lol


Edited by scrumdiddlycakes - 7/18/13 at 11:34pm
post #18 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes View Post

Get in loser, we're going shopping. icon_smile.gif



edit* I'm not calling anyone a loser, just quoting mean girls, lol
hah!
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
post #19 of 32
Thread Starter 
You go glen coco
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
Hey everybody! Check out google.com ! This is clearly an attempt to direct traffic onto that site and away from cake central. Because everyone knows you can only have one browser open!
Reply
post #20 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes View Post

Get in loser, we're going shopping. icon_smile.gif



edit* I'm not calling anyone a loser, just quoting mean girls, lol

Do I need to see this movie? I never have... I tried to watch another movie that someone on here recommended, and couldn't sit through it all: The Bachlorette. I turned it off after they were in the bridal store at 3 in the morning, with the ruined dress. My heart couldn't take it!
Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
Reply
Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
Reply
post #21 of 32

Wow!  I guess I just had a bad experience, but it pretty much cooked me with them. (It was a WEEK before they even got around to filling my order--and I swear that was only because I emailed them about it...shipping was a WEEK beyond that.) I end up with too many orders that are last minute, so I need stuff shipped uber fast.  We are far enough away that I wouldn't be able to go browse the actual store.  It sounds like that is the best way to shop there.  They are reasonable on prices and the selection is GINORMOUS (although that's probably why their website is such a headache to navigate).

Thanks for enlightening us on why they are "unmentionable"!  thumbs_up.gif

post #22 of 32

Holy moly...how'd I get that far behind????  Now I feel like a goob...dunce.gif

Mean Girls is a good movie!  One we've actually watched more than once!

post #23 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes View Post

Do I need to see this movie? I never have... I tried to watch another movie that someone on here recommended, and couldn't sit through it all: The Bachlorette. I turned it off after they were in the bridal store at 3 in the morning, with the ruined dress. My heart couldn't take it!
Yes! You need to see this movie!
post #24 of 32

I got my "turntable" from Ikea. Lazy susan for $9. Works great!

Live well, love long, play hard and laugh... well, long and hard.
Reply
Live well, love long, play hard and laugh... well, long and hard.
Reply
post #25 of 32
We use those wooden IKEA turntables also. Under a tenner and they are sturdy and work great.
post #26 of 32
Target, Kmart type stores have plastic lazy Susan / turntables in with kitchen things.
post #27 of 32
When I needed to decorate a cake without a turntable I used a cake stand. I made-believe it was a turntable, sort of. And it was okay for a cake or two.
post #28 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cake Shoppe View Post

Wow!  I guess I just had a bad experience, but it pretty much cooked me with them. (It was a WEEK before they even got around to filling my order--and I swear that was only because I emailed them about it...shipping was a WEEK beyond that.) I end up with too many orders that are last minute, so I need stuff shipped uber fast.  We are far enough away that I wouldn't be able to go browse the actual store.  It sounds like that is the best way to shop there.  They are reasonable on prices and the selection is GINORMOUS (although that's probably why their website is such a headache to navigate).
Thanks for enlightening us on why they are "unmentionable"!  thumbs_up.gif

No problem....That is just what I was told .... And they have a pretty big store, but not all of it is on display, so you can use their phone and get on the website, and someone will go get it out of the back for you. You just walk up to the register and say, "Hey, I need a set of 6" and a set of 7" Fat Daddios 2" high pans and an 8oz bottle of Americolor black... and do you have any more of these super cute tiny cutters for $7 a pop?"And then they go get it for you. AWESOME!! (That is what happened last time, lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cake Shoppe View Post

Holy moly...how'd I get that far behind????  Now I feel like a goob...dunce.gif

Mean Girls is a good movie!  One we've actually watched more than once!

Is this a family movie, or will my husband hate it? He can sit through Hannah Montana, and even laugh. Is is too old for a mature 9 year old? She is like 13 year old.
Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
Reply
Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
Reply
post #29 of 32

Honestly, my DH probably got more of a kick out of it than me.  I think it would be ok for her.  It's been a while since I watched it...but I don't think there is anything too lewd in it. 

post #30 of 32
Mean Girls - great for the whole family in my opinion!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: How Do I?
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › no turntable