How was asking what the '?' was referring to being rude? I have little computer knowledge so I wasn't sure if there was some error in the post omitting more information.
Gosh I guess I can't ask a simple question without being attacked. I realize now it was just an error with the degree symbol being replaced with a '?' and I fully understand how to convert Fahrenheit to Celcius.
Regardless the belittling by ApplegumPam for asking a simple question was unnecessary to get their point across. Simply saying "That was supposed to be a degree symbol" would have been sufficient and neutral.
In the future I will just not ask "stupid" questions.
Let me TRY to explain WHY I lost it with you.... it wasn't just ONE question about the question mark
- You had posted on more than one thread (relating to the mudcakes) the SAME question.... Is is like an American Brownie?
- You baked a cake that had twice the amount of sugar as it needs and then went on to rubbish MUDCAKES in general
- You said (above) that you wanted to try my recipe but wanted somebody else to do the conversions from cups for you
- In my reply I gave you TWO places where you could find extra info on the recipe
- With regard to me feeling the need to spell out to you the difference between Celcius and Fahrenheit..... well blame your past posts highlighting your total lack of understanding for this
I think YOU are not only rude but also exceptionally ungrateful - a cake decorating community is not a team of personal concierge's here to do your every bidding
and I'll finish with a good old Forest Gump quote........ STUPID is - AS Stupid does !! - if you don't want to be seen as Stupid ?? - stop acting like it !!
A sense of humour is a wonderful thing - without laughter, the world is a SUPER boring place
PS..... only smart people can read truly WITTY comments and chuckle instead of getting all miffed
Hero of all time - GODOT