Cutting Images From Icingsheets With My Slice

Decorating By brigittatw Updated 21 Nov 2010 , 1:34am by MariaK38

brigittatw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brigittatw Posted 19 May 2010 , 11:20am
post #1 of 4

hi all ,

months ago i try to cut some waferpaper with my slice ( making memories) and that was working very well .

today i tryed some icing sheets and that is working very well and looked very beautiful.

greetings and hugs brigitta

3 replies
brigittatw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brigittatw Posted 19 May 2010 , 11:22am
post #2 of 4

my picture is to big , but i cannot edit the message , help ...

HamSquad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HamSquad Posted 19 May 2010 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 4

Hi, I was just looking thru the forum about cutting out patterns for cakes. I saw your info on using the Slice Cutter. I want to buy in the future a Slice machine. I can't afford the Cricut Cake. I wanted something not quite as expensive to learn on and small. I just read the other day that the Slice wasn't reccomending use of its machine for food items. I'm so happy I found this. I always knew it could be done. You've just confirmed it. This is wonderful. Your work is great.
Thanks
Hammy

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 1:34am
post #4 of 4

hi! I really like the cuts you did with your slice and frosting sheets. did you just glue the whole sheet (paper and frosting sheet) right on the board, or did you take the frosting sheet off and ahere it with shortening? any other tips? have you tried it with fondant yet?
JoAnn has the slice on sale on Black Friday for $50, and I'm considering getting one.
Any help or tips are appreciated!

Maria

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%