How To Make Multi-Colored Cookie Press Flowers
Edited on 10/24/12
- How To Transfer Designs Onto CookiesEdited on 10/24/12
- Decorated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough TrufflesEdited on 8/19/12
- Tulip Cookes
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by Detty
According to Wikipedia: "A piñata (Spanish pronunciation: [pi??ata]) is a container made often of papier-mâché, pottery, or cloth and decorated, filled with toys and/or candy, and then broken as part of a ceremony or celebration. Piñatas are most commonly associated with Mexico, but its origins are considered to be in China. The idea of breaking a container filled with treats came to Europe in the 14th century, where the name, from the Italian pignatta was introduced." Why not translate the aboves to cookies ?
List of Materials
- Sugar cookie dough, cookie cutter, chocolate, fondant, chocole dragee
Use your favourite sugar cookie dough. I made one without eggs and dairy (350 gr flour, 250 gr margarine, 150 gr powdered sugar), but you can use any. Roll out your refrigareted (at least 1 hour) dough between two sheets of household foil to 0,3 0,5 mm thich. You will use 3 cookies in the final product so it has to be really thin. Remove the foil and bake it.
When it is baked use your cookie cutter and cut out the cookies.
You have to cut a circular hole in every third cookie. This will be the hole where you will put you dragee.
You will need 3 cookies for each pinata cookie. you can glue them with melted chocolate.
Take one whole cookie, glue the one with the hole in ot over it. Than fill it with your favourite dragee or any kind of candy you like and top it again with the third (whole) cookie with the help of a little melted chocolate.
Yout pinata is almost ready now, all you have to do is to dip it in some chocolate and top it with a piece of fondant.
Enjoy :-) Thsis cookie it the merge of a famous Hungarian - Austrian cookie called ishler (originally two layer of sugar cookie glued with some jam and dipped in dark chocolete and the party centerpiece pinata. I hope you will like it. For Hungarian instructions check: http://www.tejestojasmentes.blogspot.hu/2012/07/pinata-linzer.html#more
- How To Transfer Designs Onto Cookies
Currently, there are 1095 Active Users (22 Members and 1073 Guests)
- › How difficult it is to say no to a relative's request for a cake???? 15 seconds ago
- › Here's a buttercream camo tutorial 6 minutes ago
- › The wedding cake and the flowers for the cake... 12 minutes ago
- › Matching Buttercream and Fondant colors 13 minutes ago
- › Fondant Question...Pink Fondant, can I add 15 minutes ago
- › What about coconuts? 17 minutes ago
- › My first wedding cake. help 29 minutes ago
- › Family and Cupcakes 30 minutes ago
- › Ideas needed: Combo cake celebrating birthday & anniversary 36 minutes ago
- › how do I speed up my royal icings drying time? 37 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net