Related Forum Threads
- Anyone wanna share their 'what was I thinking?' moments? Last post on 11/1/12 at 4:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Giant Gameboard Cookie Cake - Need Suggestions Last post on 11/5/12 at 6:23pm in Cookies!
- american doll cookies Last post on 9/19/12 at 8:49am in Cookies!
- Cookie Bag Ribbon Last post on 8/19/12 at 11:06pm in Cookies!
- Cookie decorations Last post on 9/24/12 at 10:16am in Cookies!
How To Make Multi-Colored Cookie Press Flowers
Edited on 10/24/12
- How To Transfer Designs Onto CookiesEdited on 10/24/12
- Decorated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough TrufflesEdited on 8/19/12
- How To Stencil On Cookies Video - Great For Monograms!
Alphabetical Article List
Lamb Decorated Cookies
Posted by sweetopia
These lambs cookies are easy to make with the right tools and a few pointers. Hope you have fun making them!
List of Materials
- NFSC - No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Antonia74's Royal Icing Recipe
- 3 Piping Bags & 3 Couplers
- Piping Tips #1, #2, #14
- Lamb Cookie Cutter
- White & Black Food Gel Coloring
- Decorative Ribbon (optional)
You'll need to pipe 'shells' for the lamb's wool. Here's a close-up of the basic technique.
Using the flood icing and a #2 tip, pipe the face and legs. Let it set for a few minutes. Using the thicker icing and a #14 star tip, pipe your shells from left to right, generally following the shape of the lamb.
Either with an edible bow or with craft bows of your choice adhere the ribbon to the lamb with a dab of royal icing. (I used gingham Martha Stewart ribbons). Making sure the base is dry, use a #1 tip to pipe two small, black dots for the eye and nose.
Serve, package or present as a pretty Easter display. Enjoy!
- How To Transfer Designs Onto Cookies
Currently, there are 576 Active Users (8 Members and 568 Guests)
- › How long did you need to find a good business name? 37 minutes ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Wet towel trick don't work for me 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › helpp please 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Borders we love Pt.2 (fondant) 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › HOW LONG DOES THE BUTTERCREAM ICING FROM SAMS STAY FRESH? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › FINALLY a scratch WASC recipe! 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Heavy cream left out 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Creativity drought 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking