Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cupcakes! › Why my cupcake are not rising since I changed my oven?! halp!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why my cupcake are not rising since I changed my oven?! halp! - Page 2

post #16 of 22

I would call the manufacturer and ask if there are any ways to change the fan settings first, Mine is like Liz's, I have off, low and high.

My old one had a weird little trick to turning the fan off, even though it wasn't technically supposed to be done.

post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 

If I will block the air it wont be a bit dangerous? 

anyway I'll try to do it. 

Thanks Liz 

post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes View Post
 

I would call the manufacturer and ask if there are any ways to change the fan settings first, Mine is like Liz's, I have off, low and high.

My old one had a weird little trick to turning the fan off, even though it wasn't technically supposed to be done.

I tried to find the number of the manufacture but can't find it. its an oven from Italy "EKA" 

there is not an option to changed it to law,speed or  turning off....:-(

post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oritg84 View Post
 

If I will block the air it wont be a bit dangerous? 

anyway I'll try to do it. 

Thanks Liz 

 

You aren't blocking the air from coming out, you are just diverting it.  You could also just set your cupcake tin down inside a roasting pan to get the same effect.  You are just trying to keep the air from blowing directly onto the top of your cupcakes.

 

Liz

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply
post #20 of 22

Also, if you don't like this oven, why don't you just return it to the store or supplier?  Most major appliances have a 1 year warranty, and you can explain that you can't use this particular model in your business and need something different.

 

Liz

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply
post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 

Ok I see! 

I willtry it today. 

apperently the store I bought the oven dont wants to get it back...:( 

I'll see what can I do and if its not working I will sell it. 

Thank you Liz !!

post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oritg84 View Post
 

Ok I see! 

I willtry it today. 

apperently the store I bought the oven dont wants to get it back...:( 

I'll see what can I do and if its not working I will sell it. 

Thank you Liz !!

 

They may not want to take it back, but that doesn't mean they won't take it back. :)

 

Liz

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply

Follow me on my Twitter handle: @Sugar_Iowa

Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SugarFineBakedGoodsAndConfections

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cupcakes!
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cupcakes! › Why my cupcake are not rising since I changed my oven?! halp!