What catastrophic consequences are you referring to? And what are the catastrophic consequences of one person ingesting a bit of non toxic sharpie ink? (which shouldn't happen anyway since none of it's going to be plated)?
And as for how it feels? What does that have to do with anything? But if any one cares, I fell pretty good when the $500-900 shows up in my account.
My duty is to the person who bought the cake from me. Not to a guest at the party who can't consume raspberry seeds because of Crohn's, sugar because of diabetes, or wheat because of allergies or celiac disease.