Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › 40 plus caking tips
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

40 plus caking tips

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Found this article on 40 plus caking tips to make a scratch cake better. HAPPY BAKING.

tipnut.com/cake-baking-tips/
post #2 of 11

Thanks for the link, Kazita.

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Welcome cazzia1. HAPPY BAKING icon_biggrin.gif

Cazza1 I see that you are from Australia and this question is totally off subject but what season is it where you live? Summer? If so is fall next like it is for us. Winter , sping summer and fall just like the US but except at different tines then us.
Edited by kazita - 4/2/13 at 3:17am
post #4 of 11

thanks, so many helpful tips!! :-)

post #5 of 11
Thanks
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazita View Post

Welcome cazzia1. HAPPY BAKING icon_biggrin.gif

Cazza1 I see that you are from Australia and this question is totally off subject but what season is it where you live? Summer? If so is fall next like it is for us. Winter , sping summer and fall just like the US but except at different tines then us.


So... because the water goes down the drain backwards, you think the seasons are also reversed?! icon_lol.gif

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41 View Post


So... because the water goes down the drain backwards, you think the seasons are also reversed?! icon_lol.gif

My husband and I were debating what the next seson is so I was just trying to find out.
post #8 of 11
Australia's Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology:
Summer is from December to February; autumn from March to May; winter from June to August; and spring from September to November. For most of the country the hottest month is January.

There. Their. They're not the same.

I hope I die before "your" becomes the official contraction of "you are."

Reply

There. Their. They're not the same.

I hope I die before "your" becomes the official contraction of "you are."

Reply
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter View Post

Australia's Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology:
Summer is from December to February; autumn from March to May; winter from June to August; and spring from September to November. For most of the country the hottest month is January.

Thank you very much.
post #10 of 11
The seasons are reversed!
"Taste your words before you feed them to people."
www.sugaredsaffron.co.uk
www.facebook.com/SugaredSaffron
Reply
"Taste your words before you feed them to people."
www.sugaredsaffron.co.uk
www.facebook.com/SugaredSaffron
Reply
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaredSaffron View Post

The seasons are reversed!


Seasons occur at different times, yet still in the same order of rotation -- not reversed or backwards.  (get the joke?)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: How Do I?
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › 40 plus caking tips