- topicCakestagged by System, 12/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
My first ever cake! What do you think?post #1 of 1812/19/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #3 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #4 of 1812/19/12 at 6:55ampost #5 of 1812/19/12 at 7:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 1812/19/12 at 8:20ampost #7 of 1812/19/12 at 8:27ampost #8 of 1812/19/12 at 8:56ampost #9 of 1812/19/12 at 9:30ampost #10 of 1812/19/12 at 9:37ampost #11 of 1812/19/12 at 9:44am
"First ever" cake ?!? As in, you've never even just made a box mix, without any modifications, thrown it in a 9x13 pan, baked it, frosted the top, and served it in-pan?
Or just as in first decorated cake?
If it's the latter, it's still impressive. If it's the former, it's jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and maybe even a reason to quit your day-job.post #12 of 1812/19/12 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #13 of 1812/19/12 at 10:18amThread StarterI've never used box mixes either this one was made from scratch so hopefully it will taste nice
I actually thought a square one would be easier than a round one, oh well will have to try a round one next time
I wanted the red to be more red but was taking forever to get the fondant the right colour xpost #14 of 185/16/13 at 1:25pm
- My first ever cake! What do you think?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 23 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 29 minutes ago
- › Creating 2D Elsa Character from Frozen 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › wooden dowel rods vs plastic 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Design Question 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Cupcake prices? 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Can I get a suggestion for this cake 6 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Air brushing with a stencil - can you stop the 'bleeding'? 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Adjusting leavener to account for lemon juice? 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Pink Cakebox ruffle cake..Has anyone done this... 7 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones