Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 12/20/12 at 7:19am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
- topsy turvy cake Last post on 12/1/12 at 4:35pm in Cake Decorating
- Cake Resources website Last post on 11/30/12 at 4:23pm in Cake Decorating
Edited on 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesEdited on 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECEEdited on 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Edited on 4/5/10
- CheesecakeEdited on 11/5/09
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
My first ever cake! What do you think?post #1 of 1812/19/12 at 6:09amThread Starterpost #2 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #3 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #4 of 1812/19/12 at 6:55ampost #5 of 1812/19/12 at 7:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 1812/19/12 at 8:20ampost #7 of 1812/19/12 at 8:27ampost #8 of 1812/19/12 at 8:56ampost #9 of 1812/19/12 at 9:30ampost #10 of 1812/19/12 at 9:37ampost #11 of 1812/19/12 at 9:44am
"First ever" cake ?!? As in, you've never even just made a box mix, without any modifications, thrown it in a 9x13 pan, baked it, frosted the top, and served it in-pan?
Or just as in first decorated cake?
If it's the latter, it's still impressive. If it's the former, it's jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and maybe even a reason to quit your day-job.James H. H. Lampert
Professional DilettanteJames H. H. Lampert
Professional Dilettantepost #12 of 1812/19/12 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #13 of 1812/19/12 at 10:18amThread StarterI've never used box mixes either this one was made from scratch so hopefully it will taste nice
I actually thought a square one would be easier than a round one, oh well will have to try a round one next time
I wanted the red to be more red but was taking forever to get the fondant the right colour xpost #14 of 185/16/13 at 1:25pm
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › 4" thick cake pans... 9 minutes ago
- › New updates to CC servers! 11 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 16 minutes ago
- › Heavy cream left out 34 minutes ago
- › sugar paste losing its colour? 35 minutes ago
- › How long did you need to find a good business name? 39 minutes ago
- › helpp please 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Can I do a cake recipe but use a smaller tin to what it says ? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Moldes 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking