Yes, my hands are painfully dishpanned... I am hoping for a good manicure in the New Year!!
- topicHolidaystagged by System, 12/19/12
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
What are you having FUN making this holiday season? - Page 2
Cake Central Top Picks
I made dark chocolate thumbprints, rosemary ice box cookies, crispy peppermint bark and crack cookies (an altered version of the momofuku milk bar's chocolate chip marshmallow cornflake cookies). My mom made butterballs, lemon ice box cookies and gingersnaps, and we traded with each other.
Megpi, How interesting--rosemary cookies! I googled it and got a ton of rosemary bleu cheese cookies. But are yours sweet or savory? Does yours have the bleu cheese too? Would you possibly share your recipe?????
This is the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/316495/rosemary-butter-cookies
It's a sweet cookie, and surprisingly good. I have a friend that requests them every year and had me make them for her wedding.
- What are you having FUN making this holiday season?
Cake Central Top Picks
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 4 minutes ago
- › fondant and plastic candy molds... 4 minutes ago
- › cake & pie boxes 15 minutes ago
- › Where to buy these cutters? 35 minutes ago
- › Post your WORST cake!! (cpntinued since after the crash) 40 minutes ago
- › Post your WORST cake!! 42 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on this cupcake pricing for my business 44 minutes ago
- › Pricing App 45 minutes ago
- › Goddaughter wants this cake, but doesn't want fondant or modeling... 54 minutes ago
- › GRR wired calyx fail! 59 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar