Yes, my hands are painfully dishpanned... I am hoping for a good manicure in the New Year!!
- topicHolidaystagged by System, 12/19/12
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
What are you having FUN making this holiday season? - Page 2
Cake Central Top Picks
I made dark chocolate thumbprints, rosemary ice box cookies, crispy peppermint bark and crack cookies (an altered version of the momofuku milk bar's chocolate chip marshmallow cornflake cookies). My mom made butterballs, lemon ice box cookies and gingersnaps, and we traded with each other.
Megpi, How interesting--rosemary cookies! I googled it and got a ton of rosemary bleu cheese cookies. But are yours sweet or savory? Does yours have the bleu cheese too? Would you possibly share your recipe?????
This is the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/316495/rosemary-butter-cookies
It's a sweet cookie, and surprisingly good. I have a friend that requests them every year and had me make them for her wedding.
- What are you having FUN making this holiday season?
Cake Central Top Picks
- › Help with italian meringue buttercream 6 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 7 minutes ago
- › Help with a pillow wedding cake 12 minutes ago
- › Lego Olaf? 25 minutes ago
- › Draping 28 minutes ago
- › Why charge per slice instead of per cake? 35 minutes ago
- › Opinion on packaging 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Gold Gilding Ron Ben-Israel Style! HELP! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Titanic Image Decorating Technique??? 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Topsy Turvy Dummies 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones