Very sticky soft fondant Can I add tylose powder to fondant to cover a cake. Do not want to make more fondant and already added more powder sugar nothing is working. What will happen if I add tylose powder to it? will it change flavor?What? Help
- topicFondattagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- How to cover modeling chocolate with fondant Last post on 10/31/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- How to get a paliable marshmallow fondant? Last post on 11/1/12 at 10:44am in Recipes
- Ice Chest Grooms Cake Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:32am in Cake Decorating
- Sweating Fondant Last post on 10/26/12 at 9:41pm in Cake Decorating
- Fondant Help!! Last post on 10/26/12 at 2:26pm in Cake Decorating
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Cake Central Top Picks
It's pretty much impossible to determine the problem without knowing what your recipe was and how you made the fondant. Normally the answer to sticky fondant is more powdered sugar. I would suggest that - sometimes it just takes more due to the humidity, faulty recipe, etc. I don't think tylose is going to do anything to help the stickiness of your fondant.
- Sticky fondant
Cake Central Top Picks
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 7/11/14 7 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 20 minutes ago
- › website advices please!! 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › help what colour wonder woman 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › The Dreaded Cake Pop Question... 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Whipped ganache under fondant 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › I Give Up 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › How Do You Price Gumpaste Flowers? 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Would appreciate some cake design help! 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Lilacs 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones