Very sticky soft fondant Can I add tylose powder to fondant to cover a cake. Do not want to make more fondant and already added more powder sugar nothing is working. What will happen if I add tylose powder to it? will it change flavor?What? Help
Related Forum Threads
- How to cover modeling chocolate with fondant Last post on 10/31/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- How to get a paliable marshmallow fondant? Last post on 11/1/12 at 10:44am in Recipes
- Ice Chest Grooms Cake Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:32am in Cake Decorating
- Sweating Fondant Last post on 10/26/12 at 9:41pm in Cake Decorating
- Fondant Help!! Last post on 10/26/12 at 2:26pm in Cake Decorating
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
It's pretty much impossible to determine the problem without knowing what your recipe was and how you made the fondant. Normally the answer to sticky fondant is more powdered sugar. I would suggest that - sometimes it just takes more due to the humidity, faulty recipe, etc. I don't think tylose is going to do anything to help the stickiness of your fondant.
- › Best Wedding Cake 3 minutes ago
- › How are these rosettes made? 11 minutes ago
- › Bedtime stories! 26 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 29 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 51 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Candy melt transfers?? 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Looking for a Certain Cake, Its a Baby shower cake, HELP 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Help!!! 1st time working with sugar 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking