We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
Can anyone explain this mystery Christmas tree pan? - Page 2
Cake Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have been a cake decorator for about 13yrs and have never seen a pan like this. I found one today at Walmart and decided to get it and research it. If I cant figure it out, I will just take it bck. I do know that you do not turn the pan upside down and bake in the holes. I thought maybe you just fill the holes with a cream or fruit filling of some sort. Strange though, i looked in the wilton cake decorating books and it wasn't in any of them either.
You found it? I looked all over the Wilton site and couldn't find it - could you post a link? That's really weird that Wilton said the holes were to be filled with M&Ms. That would be really hard to cut and messy. What were they thinking?
http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Green-Holiday-Tree-Cake -- Look at Step 5.
Wow, that's it. That seems like quite a silly thing, filling them with M&Ms. Kids would love it though.
- Can anyone explain this mystery Christmas tree pan?
Cake Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How far in advance can I make royal icing flowers? 3 minutes ago
- › RKTs v's LCMs 14 minutes ago
- › Well THAT was weird.. 16 minutes ago
- › What are we?! I'm not a bakery, not a boutique... ugh! 17 minutes ago
- › Ganache and Fondant 18 minutes ago
- › Need link to buy lace mat to use with sugar veil 27 minutes ago
- › Limited Edition book ADORE 2013 50 minutes ago
- › Red Velvet Cake SHRINKS! HELP 1 hour ago
- › Alabama: I am in need of info on how to get "set up" Please help! 1 hour ago
- › I got a gold 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar