Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
Can anyone explain this mystery Christmas tree pan? - Page 2
I have been a cake decorator for about 13yrs and have never seen a pan like this. I found one today at Walmart and decided to get it and research it. If I cant figure it out, I will just take it bck. I do know that you do not turn the pan upside down and bake in the holes. I thought maybe you just fill the holes with a cream or fruit filling of some sort. Strange though, i looked in the wilton cake decorating books and it wasn't in any of them either.
You found it? I looked all over the Wilton site and couldn't find it - could you post a link? That's really weird that Wilton said the holes were to be filled with M&Ms. That would be really hard to cut and messy. What were they thinking?
http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Green-Holiday-Tree-Cake -- Look at Step 5.
Wow, that's it. That seems like quite a silly thing, filling them with M&Ms. Kids would love it though.
- › JASON, Helllppp! 6 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP! 6 minutes ago
- › How do I price this cake? 9 minutes ago
- › Please help! Frozen frosted cake needs to be fondanted. 12 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 14 minutes ago
- › Poll...use this or that... 16 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 40 minutes ago
- › SMBC bleeding, help!!! 53 minutes ago
- › Can you turn any ganache into a ganache buttercream? 55 minutes ago
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 58 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking