After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
Can anyone explain this mystery Christmas tree pan? - Page 2
Cake Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have been a cake decorator for about 13yrs and have never seen a pan like this. I found one today at Walmart and decided to get it and research it. If I cant figure it out, I will just take it bck. I do know that you do not turn the pan upside down and bake in the holes. I thought maybe you just fill the holes with a cream or fruit filling of some sort. Strange though, i looked in the wilton cake decorating books and it wasn't in any of them either.
You found it? I looked all over the Wilton site and couldn't find it - could you post a link? That's really weird that Wilton said the holes were to be filled with M&Ms. That would be really hard to cut and messy. What were they thinking?
http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Green-Holiday-Tree-Cake -- Look at Step 5.
Wow, that's it. That seems like quite a silly thing, filling them with M&Ms. Kids would love it though.
- Can anyone explain this mystery Christmas tree pan?
Cake Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Romance 6 minutes ago
- › Accepting payments for Cakes 12 minutes ago
- › My Piped Shortbread loses it's shape in the oven! :( 32 minutes ago
- › gumpaste cutters 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Family cake 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Larger Images 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › I am staring my dream in the face.... 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Hot Hot Hot!! 4 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Ingredients to prevent chocolate melting 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Fantastic idea! 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar