is it possible to attach fondant to the side of a cake iced in buttercream?
Related Forum Threads
- How much fondant do I need for a 2 tier cake (8" and 4") ? Last post on 4/9/13 at 4:04am in Cake Decorating
- How do I achieve this effect? Last post on 12/19/12 at 1:14pm in Cake Decorating
- spots in fondant??? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:42pm in Cake Decorating
- Please Help! My red fondant turned orange overnight! Last post on 12/20/12 at 1:34pm in Cake Decorating
- Covering this cake with fondant? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:41pm in Cake Decorating
Delectable Butter Cream Icing
Last edited: 6/7/11
- Best Butter Cream Ever!Last edited: 2/16/11
- Italian Butter Cream!!!!! Try it you'll never go back to basic...Last edited: 6/3/10
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
Great machine easy to use, comes with a complete video tutorial. Colour fantastic too.
attaching fondant to buttercreampost #1 of 611/29/12 at 10:30amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 611/29/12 at 12:54pm
of course. Just slap that fondant deco on the bc before it crusts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.post #3 of 611/30/12 at 2:48amThread Starterpost #4 of 611/30/12 at 6:41ampost #5 of 612/1/12 at 7:52ampost #6 of 612/1/12 at 9:10am
- attaching fondant to buttercream
Cake Central Top Picks
- Best Butter Cream Ever!
Currently, there are 916 Active Users (17 Members and 899 Guests)
- › Korean Cake Decorating 4 minutes ago
- › Unknown Cake Pan! 18 minutes ago
- › homemade fondant recipe tastes and has texture of Satin Ice? 37 minutes ago
- › Cake tasting 41 minutes ago
- › Tiered cake disasters 41 minutes ago
- › How long does it take YOU to make a cake? 49 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 12/6/13 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › icing straight lines 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › LorAnn Oils - best flavors? 2 hours ago
- › Handy Many cake question 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by rowlandjames456
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar