is it possible to attach fondant to the side of a cake iced in buttercream?
Related Forum Threads
- How much fondant do I need for a 2 tier cake (8" and 4") ? Last post on 4/9/13 at 4:04am in Cake Decorating
- How do I achieve this effect? Last post on 12/19/12 at 1:14pm in Cake Decorating
- spots in fondant??? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:42pm in Cake Decorating
- Please Help! My red fondant turned orange overnight! Last post on 12/20/12 at 1:34pm in Cake Decorating
- Covering this cake with fondant? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:41pm in Cake Decorating
Delectable Butter Cream Icing
Edited on 6/7/11
- Best Butter Cream Ever!Edited on 2/16/11
- Italian Butter Cream!!!!! Try it you'll never go back to basic...Edited on 6/3/10
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
attaching fondant to buttercreampost #1 of 611/29/12 at 10:30amThread Starterpost #2 of 611/29/12 at 12:54pm
of course. Just slap that fondant deco on the bc before it crusts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.post #3 of 611/30/12 at 2:48amThread Starterpost #4 of 611/30/12 at 6:41ampost #5 of 612/1/12 at 7:52ampost #6 of 612/1/12 at 9:10am
- Best Butter Cream Ever!
Currently, there are 1400 Active Users (44 Members and 1356 Guests)
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 13 seconds ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 27 seconds ago
- › Everything you ever wanted to know about buttercream 35 seconds ago
- › Marshmallow fondant... For sculpting? 11 minutes ago
- › fondant figure.? 16 minutes ago
- › Success With New Size Cake Mixes WASC 17 minutes ago
- › Tree trunk cake... 22 minutes ago
- › Ruffles! 23 minutes ago
- › Does a raspberry preserve filling need refrigeration? 44 minutes ago
- › NC Home Bakery Laws 44 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking