I am having to make a Christmas themed cake. It can be up to two tiers. I am making it for a class and it is required that the cake be covered in fondant, have a pulled/blown sugar element, and a modeling chocolate element. I have several different ideas running around in my head, I'm just not sure what I could do. I was thinking about maybe making a cookie jar, or making it look like a gift box, but I'm not sure.
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Yule logs Last post on 12/19/12 at 7:55pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Creole Christmas CakeLast edited: 6/7/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Ideas for a christmas themed cake
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 611/23/12 at 2:14pm
You say it's for a class. Barring any church/state separation issues, Nativity scene?post #3 of 611/24/12 at 11:31ampost #4 of 611/24/12 at 12:54pm
I saw a cake with a snowman with snow falling. It was rather cute!!! Here is link. look at 3 rd picture down and the 20th picture down to see the 2 snowman cakes. This is not fondant but just an idea for snowman cake.post #5 of 611/24/12 at 1:52pmpost #6 of 611/24/12 at 8:43pm
- Ideas for a christmas themed cake
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › I Give Up 8 minutes ago
- › Fondant cake collapse 20 minutes ago
- › I brought an Agbay! 36 minutes ago
- › Does anyone know where to purchase these filigree number candy molds? 46 minutes ago
- › Sizes 47 minutes ago
- › Vintage cake decorating 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Bitter tasting heavy cream? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Hello and Gumpaste Flower suggestions (among other things) 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Need Advice on Making Butterfiles 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Edible Ink Printers 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones