I love to bake around the holidays , but I am running out of ideas for something unique cookies,. Does anyone have a unique and tasty recipe for holiday cookies?
Thanks and regards
Related Forum Threads
- Holiday Cookie Trays! Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:29am in Cookies!
- shimmering cookies Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:36am in Cookies!
- Gingerbread frustrations! Last post on 12/11/12 at 11:20am in Cookies!
- Charge for Cookies Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24am in Cookies!
- Best way to make a gingerbread house topper for cake? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:08am in Cake Decorating
Peanut Butter Cranberry Cookies
Last edited: 12/29/09
- Grandma Bettys Sugar CookiesLast edited: 12/13/09
- Cookies for all occasionsLast edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?post #1 of 711/15/12 at 8:22amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 711/15/12 at 11:54am
I highly recommend Martha Stewart's cut out gingerbread cookies. They are delicious and I've made them for the past couple of years. I cut them out with the big snowflake and tree cutters and decorate with royal icing and sprinkle pearlized sugar on them and dragees and then seal in bags. They look beautiful and last for a while (although they are fragile, I've broken and eaten quite a few!) It's her recipe with the pepper.
RJpost #3 of 711/15/12 at 11:59ampost #4 of 711/15/12 at 1:17pm
These cranberry pistachio biscotti are absolutely heavenly, easy to make, and the red and green make them a festive addition to a holiday tray.post #5 of 711/24/12 at 3:04pmpost #6 of 711/24/12 at 3:36pm
Here are some to try which taste very good for those who love chocolate. And no there is no flour in this recipe!!! For those might ask.
Chocolate Brownie Clusters
3 extra large egg whites
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups unsalted raw walnut halves (can cut in small pieces)
Position rack in center of oven and preheat 325 degrees F
Put egg whites and lemon juice in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Be sure bowl has been wiped down with distilled vinegar to get rid of any trace of grease.
Whip on low speed for 2 minutes, then on maximum speed until stiff peaks form about 5 minutes.
Sift the sugar and cocoa powder into the bowl together then fold into the batter with a rubber spatula until batter is smooth and shiny. Fold in the walnuts until they are well coated with the batter.
Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, using nonstick spray or a small amount of butter in each corner to glue the paper in place. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 1/2 inch apart, being sure to include about the same number of walnuts in each.
Bake until the outside has crisped and the bottom starts to pull away from the parchment paper about 15-20 minutes.
Remove the cookie sheet from oven. As soon as the clusters can be moved, use a spatula to transfer them to a rack and let them cool.
Can eat right away or store when completely cool in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Edited by remnant3333 - 11/24/12 at 3:42pm
- Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?
- Grandma Bettys Sugar Cookies
- › customer trouble HELP ME 11 minutes ago
- › How long do edible images keep? 17 minutes ago
- › I got a gold 18 minutes ago
- › Pricing help for this cake? 22 minutes ago
- › ICES 2014 40 minutes ago
- › Tin tie bags for cake pops 50 minutes ago
- › carving a teddy bear cake - A.S.A.P. 52 minutes ago
- › Need link to buy lace mat to use with sugar veil 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › What size combo serves 100 for a wedding cake? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Why can't I get this right? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar