I love King Author flour but is is pricey. But quality is most important to me. I saw Bakers and Chefs at Sam's. I like their powdered sugar and wondered if their flour is any good for baking cakes?
Last edited: 11/15/10
- Flour FrostingLast edited: 4/30/10
- Heirloom FrostingLast edited: 3/22/10
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
Bakers and Chefs flour?post #1 of 411/13/12 at 11:35amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/13/12 at 12:56pm
Personally, I've never used anything but General Mills Gold Medal Flour, and C&H powdered sugar.
Then again, since the closest I've come to making a scratch cake was one made from a recipe on the Bisquick box, I haven't had to buy any kind of flour other than all purpose. I expect that at some point, I'll be buying cake flour, and maybe at some point bread flour as well.post #3 of 411/13/12 at 1:08pmpost #4 of 411/13/12 at 3:36pm
- Bakers and Chefs flour?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Flour Frosting
- › Central dowel? 4 minutes ago
- › Which is Better for a Shop 13 minutes ago
- › How Much to Charge for Tiered Cakes? 15 minutes ago
- › I think my cupcakes are peeing? 35 minutes ago
- › Homemade 'GEL for Decorating Cakes' Recipe 40 minutes ago
- › Please help me to price the caKE 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Gumpaste too stiff to work with. Can is be softened? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › You know those chocolate bundt cakes from Costco? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Piano Cello cake 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › YOUR BEST SCULPTED/3D CAKES!!!! BRING IT!!! 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar