I love King Author flour but is is pricey. But quality is most important to me. I saw Bakers and Chefs at Sam's. I like their powdered sugar and wondered if their flour is any good for baking cakes?
Last edited: 11/15/10
- Flour FrostingLast edited: 4/30/10
- Heirloom FrostingLast edited: 3/22/10
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Bakers and Chefs flour?post #1 of 411/13/12 at 11:35amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/13/12 at 12:56pm
Personally, I've never used anything but General Mills Gold Medal Flour, and C&H powdered sugar.
Then again, since the closest I've come to making a scratch cake was one made from a recipe on the Bisquick box, I haven't had to buy any kind of flour other than all purpose. I expect that at some point, I'll be buying cake flour, and maybe at some point bread flour as well.post #3 of 411/13/12 at 1:08pmpost #4 of 411/13/12 at 3:36pm
- Bakers and Chefs flour?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Flour Frosting
- › Rose Centers 28 seconds ago
- › Any ideas on how to make a "stained glass" castle to put atop a... 25 minutes ago
- › Tappits! I hate them! 28 minutes ago
- › unhappy customer 29 minutes ago
- › Perfectly Perfect Bottom Fondant Edges......tutorial !!! 1 hour ago
- › My own buttercream 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › shipping cake 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › People won't take no for an answer 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › What frosting for lemon cake? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Love it, or hate it , current wedding. Cake trends! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones