Wow, that's really beautiful. I love the dots and have always wanted to try a cake with that method. Good job!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Wedding cake with lines on it help! Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:57am in Cake Decorating
- In Desparate Need of Ideas Last post on 12/10/12 at 5:58am in Cake Decorating
- How would you do this design? Last post on 11/25/12 at 9:54am in Cake Decorating
- How many 10 inch round cakes for a wedding with 130 -140 people Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:20am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Mum's Real Buttercream FrostingLast edited: 11/15/10
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
My first attempt at a wedding cake :) - Page 2
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 2211/14/12 at 10:03pmpost #18 of 229/18/13 at 5:18pmpost #19 of 229/18/13 at 5:35pmpost #20 of 229/18/13 at 8:17pmpost #21 of 229/18/13 at 9:42pmpost #22 of 229/20/13 at 7:32am
Aside from the amazing job you did on this for your first wedding cake, I love the design! If you have a eye for design, you will go a long way in the wedding cake business Hailing UK - take a bow!
- My first attempt at a wedding cake :)
- Blackberry Cupcakes
Currently, there are 992 Active Users (15 Members and 977 Guests)
- › Software 7 minutes ago
- › No Order$$ = No Business... I'd appreciate any help 11 minutes ago
- › PME Snowflake Plunger Cutter ... a cake artist's toy of torture 12 minutes ago
- › Where to buy Cake Decorators Alcohol/Rose Spirit 30 minutes ago
- › Missouri Cottage Food Law 31 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 35 minutes ago
- › Disco Dust 46 minutes ago
- › what should i charge for a cake like this? 1 hour ago
- › Cake Decorating 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › CAKE DISASTER, PLEASE HELP! PICTURE INCLUDE 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar