Super STRESSED!!!! I have an order for 200 pretzel stix and 200 cupcakes for next saturday.....7am pick up! And I was just informed that the hydro company will be shutting off the power in my area from 9am-(if all goes well) 2pm for maintenance! OMG!!!!!!
- topicCupcakestagged by System, 11/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Last edited: 2/21/14
- Key Lime CupcakesLast edited: 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesLast edited: 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesLast edited: 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingLast edited: 5/11/12
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
OMG! Power outage!!post #1 of 511/7/12 at 5:52pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 511/7/12 at 6:52pmpost #3 of 511/7/12 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Actually, We had power outages due to Sandy as well...we were not hit nearly as bad as the US, but I did stock up and prepare as everyone was anticipating it being WAY worse than it was. It blew past us and then grew as it went! Lucked out. Kudos to you for pulling off a wedding cake.......all I had to do is ice a cake by candlelight! Power came back on few hours laterpost #4 of 511/7/12 at 9:55pmpost #5 of 511/8/12 at 5:56amThread Starter
- OMG! Power outage!!
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 17 seconds ago
- › Need help!!!! 43 minutes ago
- › Ice cubes for cake (problem) 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › why did this happen? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › First complaint 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › fuzzy peach 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Sugar veil mat and fondant ??? 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › jeweled wedding cake 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Design help please!!!? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Giant Cupcake 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones