Super STRESSED!!!! I have an order for 200 pretzel stix and 200 cupcakes for next saturday.....7am pick up! And I was just informed that the hydro company will be shutting off the power in my area from 9am-(if all goes well) 2pm for maintenance! OMG!!!!!!
Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
OMG! Power outage!!post #1 of 511/7/12 at 5:52pmThread Starterpost #2 of 511/7/12 at 6:52pmpost #3 of 511/7/12 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Actually, We had power outages due to Sandy as well...we were not hit nearly as bad as the US, but I did stock up and prepare as everyone was anticipating it being WAY worse than it was. It blew past us and then grew as it went! Lucked out. Kudos to you for pulling off a wedding cake.......all I had to do is ice a cake by candlelight! Power came back on few hours laterpost #4 of 511/7/12 at 9:55pmpost #5 of 511/8/12 at 5:56amThread Starter
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › How to make a bottle pouring out on a cake? 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 10 minutes ago
- › How would you cover this cake? 40 minutes ago
- › frosting to last in the heat!? 54 minutes ago
- › Is cake from 'scratch' cheaper than a box? 56 minutes ago
- › Which type of buttercream stays better? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Creativity drought 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Why do I keep getting air bubbles under fondant?? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Fudge Filling 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Stands 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking