I am doing a cow patty cake and they want the inside to look like a cow patty too. They want white cake. How can I make a white cake look gross when cut into?
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 12/20/12 at 7:19am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Aussie Bakers (or anyone else in the know) I need your help. Last post on 12/22/12 at 1:23am in Cake Decorating
- Please HELP with my chocolate ganache. Last post on 12/5/12 at 4:13pm in Recipes
Edited on 10/29/12
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan GanacheEdited on 6/10/11
- Blackberry CupcakesEdited on 6/10/11
- Chocolate Ganache FillingEdited on 6/9/11
- Chocolate GanacheEdited on 6/7/11
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
How would I make the cake inside look like a cow patty?post #1 of 411/7/12 at 7:51amThread Starterpost #2 of 411/7/12 at 9:07am
Make the filling from ganache with some shredded wheat added. Tell them it's "cow patty filling" and leave the cake plain white.
Out of my years of baking for weird people, I would say that making the whole inside of the cake that gross would not be an order that I would accept. Cake is FOOD after all.post #3 of 411/7/12 at 11:40am
Reminds me of a country western novelty song I heard once, by Jim Stafford:
(And I think if I were called upon to make such a thing, I wouldn't be able to resist adding a figure of a cowgirl "on a moped she called Flame" ("Yippee-i-ay - Cow Patti!")James H. H. Lampert
Professional DilettanteJames H. H. Lampert
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Ganache
- › What?! Hershey's beat Scharffen Berger?!! 5 minutes ago
- › Good vanilla cake recipe 11 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Pricing 19 minutes ago
- › Strawberry filling 22 minutes ago
- › Princess mold (repost again) 31 minutes ago
- › whipped buttercream 34 minutes ago
- › Great tip from my instructor! 34 minutes ago
- › Chocolate Transfer Sheet Instruction link 36 minutes ago
- › The wedding cake and the flowers for the cake... 36 minutes ago
- › Shots of Cake Balls 37 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950