Has anyone ever participated in a vendor fair? My sister and I decide to participate in what we originally were told was a craft fair. Now, they are calling it a vendor fair. Has anyone ever done a vendor fair and had it be lucrative? We're having a hard time deciding how much to make and how to prepare for it.
Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
Vendor Fair?post #1 of 211/7/12 at 7:39amThread Starterpost #2 of 211/7/12 at 10:39am
Im fairly new to the cupcake business myself. I did my first vendor fair about two weeks ago. It was for a fall festival. I had to pay for my table so my goal was to make back at least what it cost me to rent the table. So I chose 6 different cupcake flavors and made a batch of each. The flavors that I thought would sell the best did the worst. And the ones I thought no one would be into did the best. My banana pudding cupcakes were a best seller. In the end I made way more $$$ than what I put into it. Its going to be hard to get an exact number, As experience will be your best teacher. I suggest you decide on a number your comfortable with and go from there. Make sure you document the flavors you have made, and find a way to track sales. This will give you an idea as to what to do next time. I hope this helps
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › Best way to stencil letters onto fondant without it running??? 7 seconds ago
- › Why did my fondant decorations soften? 4 minutes ago
- › Please help! Frozen frosted cake needs to be fondanted. 28 minutes ago
- › Anyone using Moonfruit for their website? 29 minutes ago
- › My newest "trick" 41 minutes ago
- › fondant decorations 47 minutes ago
- › Fondant Tort Line 49 minutes ago
- › Using BC in molds 54 minutes ago
- › Which type of buttercream stays better? 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Recipe like the Publix Beehive Cake? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking