This weekend I am working on Snoopy's doghouse and have to get my edges straight and my top level. I have read that other users went to Home Depot and bought a laser leveller....any hints on which brand you use and how you use it would be greatly appreciated....Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 12/20/12 at 7:19am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
- topsy turvy cake Last post on 12/1/12 at 4:35pm in Cake Decorating
Edited on 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesEdited on 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECEEdited on 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Edited on 4/5/10
- CheesecakeEdited on 11/5/09
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
laser levelling....do you use one for your cakes?post #2 of 211/7/12 at 9:09am
I did the exact same thing thinking it would work. It didn't. I had gotten the small iLevel cross level by Skil to use for cakes. I was thinking it would be a laser beam that I would see go across the top of my cake instead it just bounced off the wall. I even had a piece of poster board up behind my cake that the laser light reflected on. Trying to work it was too much to deal with the poster board setup. It was also too difficult to position the leveler where needed in order to level any side of the cake. In the end it was returned and I learned to just shave off the top of the cake where its not level and smooth ice it. For the sides I now use a scraper and a right triangle.
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › Flower Petal Cake 1 minute ago
- › Edible Image and Fridge 2 minutes ago
- › How is this cake done?? 3 minutes ago
- › Louboutin Shoe Box Cake 12 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/17/13 16 minutes ago
- › Moist carrot cake recipe 19 minutes ago
- › HELP! Gourmet flavors???? 31 minutes ago
- › cake decorating websites 37 minutes ago
- › Happy World Bake Day 38 minutes ago
- › I need your opinion on what to do! 40 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950