Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
- HELP! Gourmet flavors???? Last post on 4/15/14 at 2:40pm in Cake Decorating
Spiced Pumpkin Praline roll
Last edited: 6/13/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Coco Lopez Coconut CakeLast edited: 6/9/11
- Genuine German IcingLast edited: 6/8/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCLast edited: 6/7/11
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Anyone tried this flavor?post #1 of 1311/4/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1311/5/12 at 5:14amThread Starterpost #3 of 1311/5/12 at 5:23ampost #4 of 1311/5/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 1311/5/12 at 8:24am
I would not be a fan of that combo. My taste buds like cinnamon, vanilla or cream cheese with pumpkin.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.post #6 of 1311/5/12 at 8:36ampost #7 of 1311/5/12 at 11:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 1311/5/12 at 1:14pmpost #9 of 1311/5/12 at 1:53pm
I don't like coconut. About the only coconut-containing confection I ever liked was the old BC "Vienna Dream Bars" bar-cookie mix. And in my reconstruction and reimagining of it ("Innsbruck Dream Bars"), I replaced the coconut flakes in other reconstructions with a 50-50 mix of almond flakes (made by running sliced almonds through a hand-crank nut-chopper) and long-cooking rolled oats. (And the nuts are a 50-50 mix of chopped cashews and macadamias, from the same nut-chopper.)
This thread-hijack is now concluded. We now return to your regularly scheduled thread. (PM me if you want the recipe, though.)
I think if I were making a pumpkin cake, I'd be inclined to go with a maple or maple-cinnamon BC (PM me for that recipe, as well; mine is made with Vermont Grade B, for its robustness), or just a plain vanilla BC.post #10 of 1311/6/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #11 of 1311/6/12 at 8:47pmI'll take your word for it;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.post #12 of 1311/7/12 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #13 of 1311/7/12 at 8:48amQuote:
Maybe if it was a coconut milk, and no flake coconut... I hate the way it feels to chew coconut, lol, and I think fake coconut tastes like tanning lotion;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
- Anyone tried this flavor?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 3 minutes ago
- › In need of a good very receipe or brand of raspberry filling for a... 7 minutes ago
- › Large sheet pan cake PROBLEM ? 19 minutes ago
- › Colouring and fondant question..... 51 minutes ago
- › Bettercreme Fun! 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › How can I contact an admin? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Curious about different ganache flavors 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Units Birmingham 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › how do I match this orange cupcake liner? 2 hours ago
- › Purple Minion Hair (Despicable Me 2) 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar