Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
- HELP! Gourmet flavors???? Last post on 2/21/14 at 9:57pm in Cake Decorating
Spiced Pumpkin Praline roll
Last edited: 6/13/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Coco Lopez Coconut CakeLast edited: 6/9/11
- Genuine German IcingLast edited: 6/8/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCLast edited: 6/7/11
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
Anyone tried this flavor?post #1 of 1311/4/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1311/5/12 at 5:14amThread Starterpost #3 of 1311/5/12 at 5:23ampost #4 of 1311/5/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 1311/5/12 at 8:24am
I would not be a fan of that combo. My taste buds like cinnamon, vanilla or cream cheese with pumpkin.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.post #6 of 1311/5/12 at 8:36ampost #7 of 1311/5/12 at 11:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 1311/5/12 at 1:14pm
Sounds gross. I love pumpkin and I love coconut, but the two together sound gross.
I like cream cheese icing with pumpkin cake, sometimes flavoured with just a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of orange zest.
Hero of the month: Denis Mukwege
The Christian right is neither.
Hero of the month: Denis Mukwege
The Christian right is neither.post #9 of 1311/5/12 at 1:53pm
I don't like coconut. About the only coconut-containing confection I ever liked was the old BC "Vienna Dream Bars" bar-cookie mix. And in my reconstruction and reimagining of it ("Innsbruck Dream Bars"), I replaced the coconut flakes in other reconstructions with a 50-50 mix of almond flakes (made by running sliced almonds through a hand-crank nut-chopper) and long-cooking rolled oats. (And the nuts are a 50-50 mix of chopped cashews and macadamias, from the same nut-chopper.)
This thread-hijack is now concluded. We now return to your regularly scheduled thread. (PM me if you want the recipe, though.)
I think if I were making a pumpkin cake, I'd be inclined to go with a maple or maple-cinnamon BC (PM me for that recipe, as well; mine is made with Vermont Grade B, for its robustness), or just a plain vanilla BC.post #10 of 1311/6/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #11 of 1311/6/12 at 8:47pmI'll take your word for it;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.post #12 of 1311/7/12 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #13 of 1311/7/12 at 8:48amQuote:
Maybe if it was a coconut milk, and no flake coconut... I hate the way it feels to chew coconut, lol, and I think fake coconut tastes like tanning lotion;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
- Anyone tried this flavor?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- › Coffee flavored cake and or icing? Help. 38 seconds ago
- › What's your favorite impressive yet beginner cake? 2 minutes ago
- › Please help! 5 minutes ago
- › Please help me to price the caKE 7 minutes ago
- › Alabama: I am in need of info on how to get "set up" Please help! 14 minutes ago
- › Baking cake in advance 18 minutes ago
- › i need help with this cake.... 33 minutes ago
- › Supplies 35 minutes ago
- › How do I create height to a fruit cake? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar