I know that this might have already been discuss, but I need to know if you can freeze Buttercream Frosting and how many months. Thanks.
Last edited: 11/11/10
- Dreamsicle ButtercreamLast edited: 11/11/10
- White Chocolate Sour Cream GanacheLast edited: 3/11/14
- Shelf stable cream cheese icingLast edited: 10/25/12
- Vegan "Buttercream" w/ Optional FlavoringsLast edited: 10/24/12
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Freezing Buttercream Frosting
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 611/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #3 of 611/4/12 at 5:11pmpost #4 of 611/6/12 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #5 of 611/6/12 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 611/3/13 at 1:38pm
I only make SMBC and it freezes well. Mind you, it's very important to let it come back to room temperature before fluffing it up again. If you whip cold buttercream it will curdle and lose its water. If that ever happens to you, just remove a portion of buttercream, warm it 10 secs in the microwave (or in a saucepan) and add it back to the remaining buttercream. :)
- Freezing Buttercream Frosting
Cake Central Top Picks
- Dreamsicle Buttercream
- › Smores Cake 45 seconds ago
- › Help! Which fondant should I use?! 3 minutes ago
- › How to make fondant look dirty or aged? 20 minutes ago
- › Pricing for cake designs 26 minutes ago
- › WASC cake rising nicely - WASC cupcakes rise nice in oven but shrink 35 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 44 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 45 minutes ago
- › Freezing a sponge for an "Open" wedding cake? 50 minutes ago
- › Adore Book 58 minutes ago
- › Yet Another Delivery Disaster - Please help 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones