I know that this might have already been discuss, but I need to know if you can freeze Buttercream Frosting and how many months. Thanks.
Last edited: 11/11/10
- Dreamsicle ButtercreamLast edited: 11/11/10
- White Chocolate Sour Cream GanacheLast edited: 10/26/12
- Shelf stable cream cheese icingLast edited: 10/25/12
- Vegan "Buttercream" w/ Optional FlavoringsLast edited: 10/24/12
After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
Freezing Buttercream Frosting
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 611/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #3 of 611/4/12 at 5:11pmpost #4 of 611/6/12 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #5 of 611/6/12 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 611/3/13 at 1:38pm
I only make SMBC and it freezes well. Mind you, it's very important to let it come back to room temperature before fluffing it up again. If you whip cold buttercream it will curdle and lose its water. If that ever happens to you, just remove a portion of buttercream, warm it 10 secs in the microwave (or in a saucepan) and add it back to the remaining buttercream. :)
- Freezing Buttercream Frosting
Cake Central Top Picks
- Dreamsicle Buttercream
- › Templates for Icing Images! Please Help!! 40 minutes ago
- › This is a beautiful technique, do you know what it is called? 57 minutes ago
- › Fudge - sweetened condensed milk and chocolate? 1 hour ago
- › Sweaty Cupcakes 1 hour ago
- › What dough for these cutters? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › graduation hat cake 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › How to stop royal icing from curling 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Any bakers in Germany area?? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › I am so sick of under the table illegal bakers! GRRRRR........... 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Which is your perferred CHEESECAKE Pan? Springform or Removable... 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar