Last edited: 6/14/11
- Simplest Vanilla cupcake recipeLast edited: 6/7/11
- Strawberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/7/11
- Banana Pudding CupcakesLast edited: 6/7/11
- Winning Banana CupcakesLast edited: 4/4/11
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
How can I get this much "sparkle"??post #1 of 911/1/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 911/1/12 at 10:41ampost #3 of 911/1/12 at 11:45ampost #4 of 911/1/12 at 12:20pm
Could be sparkling sugar and good lighting.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.post #5 of 911/1/12 at 12:43pmpost #6 of 911/1/12 at 1:12pm
To clarify the person who said that's not OK to eat. Disco dust is plastic. I agree with Leah , you can find very pretty sparkling sugar colors and use a lot of it. I do not put disco dust on anything that someone will consume. Just because Elmers glue is non toxic does not mean I'll use it on a cake;)post #7 of 911/1/12 at 3:26pmpost #8 of 911/1/12 at 4:05pm
It's disco dust. You can just tell. In the parts of the picture that aren't blindingly reflective,you can you still see light bouncing off of...plastic.
- How can I get this much "sparkle"??
- Simplest Vanilla cupcake recipe
- › Fondant gloss look help 8 minutes ago
- › How do I make this beading 24 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 32 minutes ago
- › Trouble making large petals. 36 minutes ago
- › Coconut free shortening 36 minutes ago
- › Dessert Tables: Resource for What to Charge 37 minutes ago
- › HELP!! I need a recipe of Gum paste for a wedding cake flowers 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › How much to pay myself per/hour. 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 4/18/14 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › 3d moulding 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar