You melts should never feel "hot". Ever. If they are hot enough to melt your set white chocolate then they will probably also be streaking when setting. Just work with cooler chocolate.
Creamy & Firm Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling Perfected
Edited on 8/13/10
- Brittney's Strawberry SauceEdited on 8/5/10
- Torso with strawberriesEdited on 5/27/10
After burning through 3 hand mixers in 2 years, my husband felt it was time for an upgrade. We got this beauty on sale at Costco (also with a rebate) around christmas. It came with a mixer...
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly - Page 2post #16 of 1911/14/12 at 9:33pmpost #17 of 1911/14/12 at 9:47pmThread Starterpost #18 of 1911/20/12 at 6:46pmThread Starter
Here's the finished product. Thank you to KoryAK and DeniseNH for their help and suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results and the client loved them. I was able to minimize any oozing (my trial runs oozed). I noticed that after the berries were placed on the tray to set, they often ended up with a thinner base and you could see the berry through it. By "painting" chocolate onto the bottom of the set berry I was able to seal it.
- Brittney's Strawberry Sauce
- › Has anyone bought The Art of Royal Icing by Eddie Spence? 1 minute ago
- › ??? about Eiffel Tower Cake stand 3 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 4 minutes ago
- › Canon PIXMA ip3600. Is it worth it??? 10 minutes ago
- › Black Fondant Advice 12 minutes ago
- › Pricing question 13 minutes ago
- › just need to vent... 13 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 15 minutes ago
- › Is it acceptable in caking world...? 16 minutes ago
- › Extruder??? 19 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan