You melts should never feel "hot". Ever. If they are hot enough to melt your set white chocolate then they will probably also be streaking when setting. Just work with cooler chocolate.
Creamy & Firm Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling Perfected
Last edited: 8/13/10
- Brittney's Strawberry SauceLast edited: 8/5/10
- Torso with strawberriesLast edited: 5/27/10
After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly - Page 2post #16 of 1911/14/12 at 9:33pm
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 1911/14/12 at 9:47pmThread Starterpost #18 of 1911/20/12 at 6:46pmThread Starter
Here's the finished product. Thank you to KoryAK and DeniseNH for their help and suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results and the client loved them. I was able to minimize any oozing (my trial runs oozed). I noticed that after the berries were placed on the tray to set, they often ended up with a thinner base and you could see the berry through it. By "painting" chocolate onto the bottom of the set berry I was able to seal it.
- Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly
Cake Central Top Picks
- Brittney's Strawberry Sauce
- › Almost ready to start business 35 minutes ago
- › PME Snowflake Plunger Cutter ... a cake artist's toy of torture 44 minutes ago
- › FYI - 20% off kitchenaid mixers 51 minutes ago
- › True rose color 1 hour ago
- › 3D santa cake 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Deck Ovens 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › How much candy melt for cake pops 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Great Sale Online - opportunity to stock up! 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Can i ice a cake with royal icing? 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar