You melts should never feel "hot". Ever. If they are hot enough to melt your set white chocolate then they will probably also be streaking when setting. Just work with cooler chocolate.
Creamy & Firm Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling Perfected
Edited on 8/13/10
- Brittney's Strawberry SauceEdited on 8/5/10
- Torso with strawberriesEdited on 5/27/10
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly - Page 2post #16 of 1911/14/12 at 9:33pmpost #17 of 1911/14/12 at 9:47pmThread Starterpost #18 of 1911/20/12 at 6:46pmThread Starter
Here's the finished product. Thank you to KoryAK and DeniseNH for their help and suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results and the client loved them. I was able to minimize any oozing (my trial runs oozed). I noticed that after the berries were placed on the tray to set, they often ended up with a thinner base and you could see the berry through it. By "painting" chocolate onto the bottom of the set berry I was able to seal it.
- Brittney's Strawberry Sauce
- › helpp please 24 minutes ago
- › Can I do a cake recipe but use a smaller tin to what it says ? 31 minutes ago
- › sugar paste losing its colour? 33 minutes ago
- › Moldes 40 minutes ago
- › How do I fill a 3D Train Cake? 40 minutes ago
- › Using SPS for the first time and I am terrified! 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › onion domes. 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Less sweet alternative to white ganache 2 hours ago
- › How long did you need to find a good business name? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking