You melts should never feel "hot". Ever. If they are hot enough to melt your set white chocolate then they will probably also be streaking when setting. Just work with cooler chocolate.
Creamy & Firm Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling Perfected
Last edited: 8/13/10
- Brittney's Strawberry SauceLast edited: 8/5/10
- Torso with strawberriesLast edited: 5/27/10
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly - Page 2post #16 of 1911/14/12 at 9:33pm
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 1911/14/12 at 9:47pmThread Starterpost #18 of 1911/20/12 at 6:46pmThread Starter
Here's the finished product. Thank you to KoryAK and DeniseNH for their help and suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results and the client loved them. I was able to minimize any oozing (my trial runs oozed). I noticed that after the berries were placed on the tray to set, they often ended up with a thinner base and you could see the berry through it. By "painting" chocolate onto the bottom of the set berry I was able to seal it.
- Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly
Cake Central Top Picks
- Brittney's Strawberry Sauce
- › fuzzy peach 14 minutes ago
- › Need help!!!! 26 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 40 minutes ago
- › Sugar veil mat and fondant ??? 47 minutes ago
- › jeweled wedding cake 50 minutes ago
- › Design help please!!!? 50 minutes ago
- › Giant Cupcake 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Need help with new wedding cake technique! 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Need help with keeping gumpaste purple 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Cake design help? 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones