Cake Central › Cake Forums › Information › Suggestions › request to moderators about anatomical cakes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

request to moderators about anatomical cakes

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Please Please Please can the "gross" and "zombie" and "autopsy" and similar cake pictures be required to be posted into the same section as "naughty" cakes? So that people really have want to to go there?

Because I sure don't.
post #2 of 17
LOL! There have been some pretty disturbing cakes lately, haven't there?

http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/

 

All this cake, and I've gained too much weight. LOL! I am now....The Cake Runner!

 

http://thecakerunner.blogspot.com/

Reply

http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/

 

All this cake, and I've gained too much weight. LOL! I am now....The Cake Runner!

 

http://thecakerunner.blogspot.com/

Reply
post #3 of 17
Oh, please.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Don't look then.
post #4 of 17
Not a bad idea, BakingIrene. I'm not into gore either - makes me glad those thumbnails are so tiny you can pass by them quickly.
post #5 of 17
I agree with Gadot...you don't click on every thumbnail, so don't click on them.
post #6 of 17
I disagree! I like the zombie cakes, but I do not look at the "naughty" cakes (I have it banned). Alternatively, why not create a section just for the gory/zombie cakes?
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by traci_doodle

I disagree! I like the zombie cakes, but I do not look at the "naughty" cakes (I have it banned). Alternatively, why not create a section just for the gory/zombie cakes?



Makes sense to me.
post #8 of 17
I vote to put the pregnant belly cakes and realstic baby cakes in their own forbidden category too. And Wilton fountain/staircase cakes should alos be segregated, they're horrific! icon_wink.gif
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Quote:


I vote to put the pregnant belly cakes and realstic baby cakes in their own forbidden category too. And Wilton fountain/staircase cakes should alos be segregated, they're horrific!



lol
post #10 of 17
I vote to hide the fountain and staircase wedding cakes too. I don't mind the gore, it's amazing how realistic some are. And just who is cutting into those realistic baby cakes anyways? I'm sure that's the highlight of the baby shower,lol.
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

I vote to put the pregnant belly cakes and realstic baby cakes in their own forbidden category too. And Wilton fountain/staircase cakes should alos be segregated, they're horrific! icon_wink.gif



icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Could we have 'Hello Kitty-sitting-in-a-gumpaste-shoe-on-zebra-print-cake-with-a-big-pink-bow' category too?
Paula
Reply
Paula
Reply
post #12 of 17
LOL! You guys are cracking me up! icon_lol.gif

http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/

 

All this cake, and I've gained too much weight. LOL! I am now....The Cake Runner!

 

http://thecakerunner.blogspot.com/

Reply

http://letsgetcaking.blogspot.com/

 

All this cake, and I've gained too much weight. LOL! I am now....The Cake Runner!

 

http://thecakerunner.blogspot.com/

Reply
post #13 of 17
Y'all are too funny!

Hello Kitty with zebra strips and a big pink bow cracked me up!

(BTW, I'm an avid follower of gory zombie brain cakes. I was inspired to get into this darling hobby by the really fine Rat Cake in this video..... Boo!)

WARNING! WARNING! Super Creepy Halloween Cakes (with some cool music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pGHnjfHOVY
post #14 of 17
Oh no! don't takeaway my zombies!! icon_cry.gif
post #15 of 17
Apti, love the video!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apti

Y'all are too funny!

Hello Kitty with zebra strips and a big pink bow cracked me up!

(BTW, I'm an avid follower of gory zombie brain cakes. I was inspired to get into this darling hobby by the really fine Rat Cake in this video..... Boo!)

WARNING! WARNING! Super Creepy Halloween Cakes (with some cool music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pGHnjfHOVY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Suggestions
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Information › Suggestions › request to moderators about anatomical cakes