- 60 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicSugar Cookie
Related Forum Threads
- buttercream on sugar cookies Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:11am in Cookies!
- Cake-like cookies...No! Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:03am in Cookies!
- Have you seen this before?? Last post on 11/9/12 at 11:54am in Cookies!
- about to cry.. my RI didn't dry in time, what did I do wrong Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:51pm in Cookies!
- Sugar Cookies Spreading Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:07pm in Cookies!
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
The best work-ahead would be to bake the cookies, freeze them, then thaw and do all the icing/decorating after they have come to room temp again.
I always freeze my NFSC ahead of time--but at the unbaked stage. I bake them straight from the freezer and they keep their shapes absolutely perfectly. And no need to chill the dough before rolling and cutting the shapes!
Sugar cookies really last a long time, though, just packaged up and on the counter. At least with royal icing, they do. If you're using fondant the icing might get unpleasantly dry.
I just recently baked NFSC and froze them for about a month, undecorated. They tasted fine!
- › Where can I find this Sugarveil mat? Or any that are not frumpy? 2 minutes ago
- › Farmer's Market 6 minutes ago
- › Help with Gum Paste/Fondant Figure Modeling!!! 24 minutes ago
- › I've been left holding 130+ flowers!!! 28 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 31 minutes ago
- › Angel Food Cake ...uffda! 33 minutes ago
- › Madeleine Pan 34 minutes ago
- › Piping gel sliding off cake... 45 minutes ago
- › ciroc bottle label 45 minutes ago
- › Help! Baseball theme party!!! 48 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950