- 60 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicSugar Cookietagged by System, 11/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- buttercream on sugar cookies Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:11am in Cookies!
- Cake-like cookies...No! Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:03am in Cookies!
- Have you seen this before?? Last post on 11/9/12 at 11:54am in Cookies!
- about to cry.. my RI didn't dry in time, what did I do wrong Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:51pm in Cookies!
- Sugar Cookies Spreading Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:07pm in Cookies!
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
The best work-ahead would be to bake the cookies, freeze them, then thaw and do all the icing/decorating after they have come to room temp again.
I always freeze my NFSC ahead of time--but at the unbaked stage. I bake them straight from the freezer and they keep their shapes absolutely perfectly. And no need to chill the dough before rolling and cutting the shapes!
Sugar cookies really last a long time, though, just packaged up and on the counter. At least with royal icing, they do. If you're using fondant the icing might get unpleasantly dry.
I just recently baked NFSC and froze them for about a month, undecorated. They tasted fine!
- No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
- › Mothers Day Cookies disaster! 24 minutes ago
- › Hellooo :) 28 minutes ago
- › Anyone know what kind of cake they like in India? 28 minutes ago
- › What are we?! I'm not a bakery, not a boutique... ugh! 32 minutes ago
- › Well THAT was weird.. 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Cake freezing? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › So angry! 8 lbs of frosting ruined! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › getting sharp edge with BC and ABC 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Sweetwise 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › dummy cake 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar