- 60 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicSugar Cookietagged by System, 11/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- buttercream on sugar cookies Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:11am in Cookies!
- Cake-like cookies...No! Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:03am in Cookies!
- Have you seen this before?? Last post on 11/9/12 at 11:54am in Cookies!
- about to cry.. my RI didn't dry in time, what did I do wrong Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:51pm in Cookies!
- Sugar Cookies Spreading Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:07pm in Cookies!
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
The best work-ahead would be to bake the cookies, freeze them, then thaw and do all the icing/decorating after they have come to room temp again.
I always freeze my NFSC ahead of time--but at the unbaked stage. I bake them straight from the freezer and they keep their shapes absolutely perfectly. And no need to chill the dough before rolling and cutting the shapes!
Sugar cookies really last a long time, though, just packaged up and on the counter. At least with royal icing, they do. If you're using fondant the icing might get unpleasantly dry.
I just recently baked NFSC and froze them for about a month, undecorated. They tasted fine!
- No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 6 minutes ago
- › Need help with new wedding cake technique! 7 minutes ago
- › Tips for making this BC effect? 7 minutes ago
- › 6 tier cake stacking with dummy as bottom and third tier 9 minutes ago
- › Frosting Amounts 20 minutes ago
- › Half Cake and Half Dummy Cake - Wedding Cake Pricing - 35 minutes ago
- › Sugar veil mat and fondant ??? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Need help!!!! 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Ice cubes for cake (problem) 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones