- 60 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicSugar Cookietagged by System, 11/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- buttercream on sugar cookies Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:11am in Cookies!
- Cake-like cookies...No! Last post on 9/21/12 at 9:03am in Cookies!
- Have you seen this before?? Last post on 11/9/12 at 11:54am in Cookies!
- about to cry.. my RI didn't dry in time, what did I do wrong Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:51pm in Cookies!
- Sugar Cookies Spreading Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:07pm in Cookies!
After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
Cake Central Top Picks
The best work-ahead would be to bake the cookies, freeze them, then thaw and do all the icing/decorating after they have come to room temp again.
I always freeze my NFSC ahead of time--but at the unbaked stage. I bake them straight from the freezer and they keep their shapes absolutely perfectly. And no need to chill the dough before rolling and cutting the shapes!
Sugar cookies really last a long time, though, just packaged up and on the counter. At least with royal icing, they do. If you're using fondant the icing might get unpleasantly dry.
I just recently baked NFSC and froze them for about a month, undecorated. They tasted fine!
- No fail sugar cookies and freezing.
- › No Order$$ = No Business... I'd appreciate any help 5 minutes ago
- › Mad... I need to vent! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Cookie Gallery 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › My best cupcakes ever :))) 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Cut cake to correct size? 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Where to buy Cake Decorators Alcohol/Rose Spirit 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › No one Yet knows the difference between Store box mix and scratch... 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Software 7 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › PME Snowflake Plunger Cutter ... a cake artist's toy of torture 7 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar