- 410 Posts. Joined 7/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
Great machine easy to use, comes with a complete video tutorial. Colour fantastic too.
Heart cookies: what can I do with them?post #1 of 128/20/12 at 2:26pmThread StarterI cut out a bunch of heart shaped butter cookies for a customer and then she cancelled her order. It's not Valentine's Day and I don't know what I can do with them. Does anyone have an idea for how I can decorate them and sell them in my bakery instead of letting them go to waste? Thanks in advance.
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 128/20/12 at 2:30pmYou could freeze them and then make Santa cookies:
Since it is still summer, you could cut off the points and make bikini cookies:
https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1467&bih=1021&q=santa+cookies&oq=santa+cookies&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24j0i5i24l3.1996.4234.0.43220.127.116.11.0.0.0.55.518.104.22.168.caqth..0.0...1.P_VVqO9IO9c#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=bikini+cookies&oq=bikini+cookies&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24l3j0i5i24l2.60717.62908.0.63034.14.14.0.0.0.0.73.622.214.171.124.caqth..0.0...1.l453ywEJVzo&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=249c53bd205380c7&biw=1467&bih=1021post #3 of 128/20/12 at 2:41pmpost #4 of 128/20/12 at 2:41pmI guess you don't need to cut the points off:
http://www.howdoesshe.com/valentines-sugar-cookies-rated-g-pg-pg-13post #5 of 128/20/12 at 2:59pmpost #6 of 128/20/12 at 10:39pmpost #7 of 128/21/12 at 8:36amhttp://cakecentral.com/gallery/2260234/corset-heart-cookies
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1303398/corset-valentine-cookiespost #8 of 128/21/12 at 9:11ampost #9 of 128/21/12 at 2:06pmpost #10 of 128/21/12 at 3:05pmpost #11 of 1210/13/12 at 6:28pmSorry for chiming in a little late. Heart-shaped gingerbread cookies are sold at Oktoberfest in Munich. They come in several sizes, on a ribbon to wear around your neck. They are decorated very prettily and can be personalized on the spot.
me I'd eat a heart-shaped cookie any day of the year, if it tasted good...
- Heart cookies: what can I do with them?
- Peanut Butter Balls
Currently, there are 1519 Active Users (26 Members and 1493 Guests)
- › How to creat this effect 1 minute ago
- › Best tip and frosting recipe for piping practice 4 minutes ago
- › chocolate amaretto cupcakes with filling 10 minutes ago
- › Peer Review Cake Club! 23 minutes ago
- › Finally giving up my carrot cake recipe 31 minutes ago
- › Cake tasting 32 minutes ago
- › storing MMF 33 minutes ago
- › Sunken Center 40 minutes ago
- › top picks 42 minutes ago
- › Servings 47 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by rowlandjames456
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar