Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Disasters › Backwards #1 cake and shes MAD!! how do i handle this??!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Backwards #1 cake and shes MAD!! how do i handle this??! - Page 3  

post #31 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplegumPam

Everything you said is probably TRUE..... and you only decided to pull the 'PUNKED' card because it was EASIER than to admit you were one seriiously ignorant puppy!



Oh you bet, I was thinking the same thing.
"I can do that, because this is my sandbox and I've got the bullsh*% shovel." ~Dianne Sylvan, Author and Lunatic
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
"I can do that, because this is my sandbox and I've got the bullsh*% shovel." ~Dianne Sylvan, Author and Lunatic
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
post #32 of 63
Look at her grammar, though, when she said "You've been punked". Proper capitalization, proper use of apostrophe. Just an opinion. Weird....the very same morning I find out that people get "punked" on this site, someone sends me one of those messages that they need money, etc.
post #33 of 63
Oh...sorry...here's my point. All her comments under this thread were a different style.....terrible English. But her last one "You've been punked" was all correct. Just my own opinion.
post #34 of 63
Her grammar wasn't that terrible, she had used capitalization and some contractions correctly before. Given that her account was created several months ago and she has participated in other threads, I believe she's either using the "punked" excuse as cover, or she doesn't truly understand what "punked" means and was just parroting an earlier post.
post #35 of 63
I'm sure you have cakes to make and NOT worry about being "punked". Get over it.

I remember when Cakecentral was where you found your dumb questions being answered by people that cared about helping our fellow cake makers.

I came back recently to check on how things were going and all I found were back biting, inconsiderate remarks and just down right evil. WTF! Grow up!
"Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary... "
-J.M. Barrie
"Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary... "
-J.M. Barrie
post #36 of 63
Thread Starter 
Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Thank you and again very sorry for the statements that where made. - Desiray
post #37 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Thank you and again very sorry for the statements that where made. - Desiray



Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.
"Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary... "
-J.M. Barrie
"Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Always be a little kinder than necessary... "
-J.M. Barrie
post #38 of 63
Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sell some ocean front property in Wisconsin.
"I can do that, because this is my sandbox and I've got the bullsh*% shovel." ~Dianne Sylvan, Author and Lunatic
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
"I can do that, because this is my sandbox and I've got the bullsh*% shovel." ~Dianne Sylvan, Author and Lunatic
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
post #39 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture

Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! .


Not to mention the fact that he took the time to copy the posting style of the OP exactly, to the point where it would be difficult telling them apart. 10/10.

Although the ex-fiance story may have just been the result of a cat running across the keyboard repeatedly in a pattern that coincidentally produced that post.
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltonlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Thank you and again very sorry for the statements that where made. - Desiray



Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.



I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places. This place is very mean lately! So what if you put a 1 backwards (it happens) and so what if you offered a 30-day refund (you could have done it because you didn't know any better)...some answers were awful.
post #41 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

You've been punked icon_smile.gif



Mods please ban this person.
post #42 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpJane

I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places.


I disagree, the replies before that point seemed perfectly reasonable to me and not at all mean-spirited.
post #43 of 63
[quote="jason_kraft"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpJane

I know! Even before you said "you've been punked" there were people who wanted to "chew you out"...people should take their bad energy to other places.


I disagree, the replies before that point seemed perfectly reasonable to me and not at all
post #44 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltonlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by missunique1989

Sorry my ex fiance has been using my account also posting untrue storys on my website and Facebook account icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif.. This is horrible and will not happen again! The story is some what true but did not happen the way he stated i am so very sorry for all your time that was wasted with the rude comments and untrue story's.

Thank you and again very sorry for the statements that where made. - Desiray



Missunique 1989, I'm sorry your ex fiance did this to you but, there was no reason for those awful remarks from the others who replied to the post. I'm so sorry that you had to be barraged with that kind of "holier than thou" attitudes.





Thank you i feel really bad about this.. please do not band me i have changed my passwords to ensure this does not happen ever again.

Thank you all for understanding the situation! - Desiray
post #45 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture

Oh what a relief! And what a prankster he is, to go to all that trouble to make a backwards 1 cake and all, and then remove the photo before too many of us saw it. He wins for best prank ever! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sell some ocean front property in Wisconsin.





The story he told has some truth to it, but it did not happen the way he stated.. He actually got my photo from my website and saw the emails of her complaint witch has been resolved for over a week now. It totally was not this big of a deal at all, yes the "1" was backwards but it was fixed with in 30 minutes. I'm not sure what his point is scamming/harassing all of my social media sites webpage and CC... Very immature way of "getting back at me" to be very honest.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cake Disasters
This thread is locked  
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Disasters › Backwards #1 cake and shes MAD!! how do i handle this??!