I'm going to give the dissenting opinion here about WASC and cupcakes. I really don't like it for cupcakes, and I have posted about this before. The texture is completely different when made into cupcakes, so I think it works better for cakes. If I'm doing free cupcakes, I'll just do the recipe straight from the box, and cut the water down a bit so the cupcakes are denser.
- topicDoctored Cake Mixtagged by System, 12/29/12
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
what's the best doctored vanilla cake mix recipe out there?? - Page 3
Cake Central Top Picks
I'm excited to use the WASC 'original' for my cupcakes !~ dense wedding cake is kinda what I'm going for for cupcakes. I've been reading a ton on here... don't know what the extender recipe is but I think the WASC is the one I'm going to try in all sorts of variations.
Thank you everyone for the input & insight.
- what's the best doctored vanilla cake mix recipe out there??
Cake Central Top Picks
- › Best Icing to put under fondant? 12 minutes ago
- › Opinions.. 30 minutes ago
- › Post your WORST cake!! 45 minutes ago
- › How do I get this swirl effect ? 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Hershey's perfect chocolate cake stick to the side pan 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Airbrushing issues 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Vanilla Bean Paste 2 hours ago
- › Metallic looking fondant 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › How Do I get a smoother cleaner look from my Fondant? 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › HELP ! cake and sizes 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar