Originally Posted by costumeczar
Originally Posted by Rose_N_Crantz
I think it's funny when people get all up in arms about a little bit of silver being consumed around christmas time, and yet ground cinnamon can have up to 79 insect fragments per 10 grams and still be considered safe to eat. And that's just insect fragments, then there's acceptable levels of maggots, rodent hairs, mold, feces. Yes, feces.
Dragees sound yummy now.
aww, that's just extra protein!
I think it 's funny that it's an issue yet people are happy to put fresh flowers that are covered with pesticides and fertilizers all over their cakes. I don't like to use dragees because of the teeth breaking thing. The concept of silver toxicity really isn't top of my list.
Totally agree. It's kinda funny how careful some people are with certain things (food, plastics, etc.) when there's so much more going on too. Although if I were made aware of EVERYTHING that I put in my mouth, products that I clean with, etc, I would probably implode on myself. Just crawl into a dark cave and never come out.
Knowledge is power, to a point. But I think past a certain point ignorance is bliss.