Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › How do I make a fondant Dachshund? QUICK!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How do I make a fondant Dachshund? QUICK!

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I have a client needing a last minute cake for Tuesday evening and she wants 2 Dachshunds so HOW do I make them? Are there tutorials I am missing because I've been searching for DAYS!

TIA!
post #2 of 9
I don't have any tutorials specifically for a Dachshund but I did find the following which may help you.
http://dachsie.org/vbb/showthread.php?60267-Fun-with-Fondant-%28yup-theres-a-dachshund%29
Good luck
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreti

I don't have any tutorials specifically for a Dachshund but I did find the following which may help you.
http://dachsie.org/vbb/showthread.php?60267-Fun-with-Fondant-%28yup-theres-a-dachshund%29
Good luck



Thank you, those are rather simple but cute! thumbs_up.gif
post #4 of 9
I have 2 on a pillow in my pics on page 4. If that's what you had in mind I can send you directions, they took me no time at all.
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alery

I have 2 on a pillow in my pics on page 4. If that's what you had in mind I can send you directions, they took me no time at all.



I think I saw that cake, pink right? ADORABLE!!!! If you wouldn't mind me copying you, I'd greatly appreciate it!

brendaboran@gmail.com
post #6 of 9
Those are so cute!! I think this is my favorite Dashie pix...
LL
To find "THE RECIPE LINKS ARE HERE" thread, click on "Forums", then "Recipes" and it's the first sticky. Latest updates are on (the bottom of) page 10 here: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-625803-135.html
Reply
To find "THE RECIPE LINKS ARE HERE" thread, click on "Forums", then "Recipes" and it's the first sticky. Latest updates are on (the bottom of) page 10 here: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-625803-135.html
Reply
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Those are so cute!! I think this is my favorite Dashie pix...



I'm dying laughing he/she's so CUTE!
post #8 of 9
Yes, thanks. You can copy me, I'll send you those directions. icon_biggrin.gif
post #9 of 9
I would looove directions too! Fancypantstreats@gmail.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: How Do I?
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › How Do I? › How do I make a fondant Dachshund? QUICK!