Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cookies! › cookie club - March 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

cookie club - March 2011 - Page 3

post #31 of 52
Cookiemama2
Very Cute My teenage daughter would just love those. :0)
post #32 of 52
Mpetty,

Those are too CUTE I love the back of the Bunny ones with the little cotton tail and also the egg one with the purple and pink blend. :0) awesome job
post #33 of 52
Redroxx that is great thinking using the Strawberry cookie cutter. Now I want one of those cookie cutters. i wonder if they still have those cookie cutters available?
post #34 of 52
Well here are my Cookies icon_biggrin.gif
I used the NFSC recipe but I didn't roll out the dough evenly. I made only a 1/2 batch. It is my 1st time making Sugar Cookies. I feel after working with this recipe more I will get it down pat.
I just had my 2nd lesson of the 1st course of the Wilton Decorating class last night. So i used the frosting that I had left over for the basket part. Man that basket weave is a tuff one. But great practice for the 2 course. :0) I tried to strip the yellow and the pink icing for the basket weave but because of the way I did it most of the pink ended up on the underside of the basket weave.
I hand cut out my baskets but will be making a cookie cutter like I learned how to do on here when I make these cookies again.
Man I had fun making the little Chocolate bunnies. And I used Nerds for the Easter Eggs.
When I go to make these again I will also add a bow to the top of the handle and probably use some thing different for the eggs; like icing or a different kind of candy.

These were a blast the kids will be home soon I hope they like them icon_rolleyes.gif


http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1982506

Sorry My Photos are so small had to use phone Digital Cam is Missing in Action :0(
post #35 of 52
Those are great VMesser!! I love the nerds easter eggs icon_biggrin.gif
You are the best at what you do the most.
http://diggerskitchen.blogspot.com/
Reply
You are the best at what you do the most.
http://diggerskitchen.blogspot.com/
Reply
post #36 of 52
VMesser, those are great! Can't believe you've only had 2 sessions of one Wilton class - you have a real future at this. thumbs_up.gif
post #37 of 52
sorry messed up trying to fix the size of my photos so here is the new link. Sorry

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1983045
post #38 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRoxx

Those are great VMesser!! I love the nerds easter eggs icon_biggrin.gif


Thank you RedRoxx.
post #39 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpetty

VMesser, those are great! Can't believe you've only had 2 sessions of one Wilton class - you have a real future at this. thumbs_up.gif



Wow! Thank You so much Mpetty that is so sweet of you. I hope you are right. :0)
post #40 of 52
Hi everyone,
I am very excited to join in this month. I look at everyone's beautiful work each month and always tell myself, "C'mon you can get some cookies done." But with 3 little ones running around it is hard to get anytime. Well here is my contribution for the Easter theme. My top bunny got water splashed on him, so I had to do a little touch up, so he is not in the best shape (note to self - never leave decorated cookies close to the sink).
Today I had a really hard time uploading the pics - it is either my computer or CC, but it is soooooo slow!! When things are better I will upload additional images of these. Enjoy!! Hopefully this link will work!! icon_biggrin.gif

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1983569
Happy Decorating!!!
Catherine
Reply
Happy Decorating!!!
Catherine
Reply
post #41 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by breyes

Hopefully this link will work!! icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Breyes, yes the link worked and I wanna tell you that your cookies are ADORABLE!!! thumbs_up.gif
"Life is short...eat cake!"
Reply
"Life is short...eat cake!"
Reply
post #42 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by breyes

Hi everyone,
I am very excited to join in this month. I look at everyone's beautiful work each month and always tell myself, "C'mon you can get some cookies done." But with 3 little ones running around it is hard to get anytime. Well here is my contribution for the Easter theme. My top bunny got water splashed on him, so I had to do a little touch up, so he is not in the best shape (note to self - never leave decorated cookies close to the sink).
Today I had a really hard time uploading the pics - it is either my computer or CC, but it is soooooo slow!! When things are better I will upload additional images of these. Enjoy!! Hopefully this link will work!! icon_biggrin.gif

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1983569


These are super cute! Love the 2 pink ones in the middle. Are the flowers piped on or drawn on?
Into my faves, my daughter will love these!
May your layers be many and your frosting be thick! - Stampin Up
Reply
May your layers be many and your frosting be thick! - Stampin Up
Reply
post #43 of 52
Breyes, those are wonderful! As others said, super cute!
post #44 of 52
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, these cookies were fun to do and I enjoyed decorating them. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was really excited about joining the club this month.
Cookiemama2 - The flowers were piped on with royal icing and then covered with sanding sugar. The stems were drawn on with the Foodoodlers, I really like them.

Well they passed the taste test!!! My kids were so excited to eat them now that they are done!
Happy Decorating!!!
Catherine
Reply
Happy Decorating!!!
Catherine
Reply
post #45 of 52
Thread Starter 
Vmesser - cute! That basket weave looks great!

breyes - adorable bunnies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cookies!
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cookies! › cookie club - March 2011