This is the recipe i use for a Dark Chocolate Med Drk Chocolate Mud Cake
this is the conversion chart i use when making recipes from other countries-I find it the best one...
Makes 1 8 inch round or 2 x 6 inch round or cupcakesIngredients
250g unsalted butter
1 Tablespoon instant coffee powder
1 & 2/3 cup coconut milk
200g dark chocolate
2 cups caster sugar
3/4 cup self raising flour
1 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder (I use Dutch cocoa)
2 teaspoons vanilla extractMethod
1. Preheat oven to 150C A SLOW OVEN FOR US IS = 150c = 275/300F
And Line tins with baking paper.
2. Combine butter, coffee powder, coconut milk, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan and stir until melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
3. Sift dry ingredients in a bowl, add chocolate mixture, whisk until combined. Add eggs and vanilla, whisk.
4. Pour into tins
5. Bake in slow oven for about 1hr and 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool in tin.This cake improves each day and is at its peak on about day 3. It also freezes really well