Macsmom- Just to clarify, the buttercreme you use is more like whipped topping and not scratch buttercream (powdered sugar, heavy cream, crisco/butter..). I have never seen that here in AL. Do you think if I used my buttercream recipe it would be the "same" with either the oils or puddings added? Thank you. I am just loving everything your have posted. Wow!
- topicAlmondtagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicBananatagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicBlack Forest Caketagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicButterscotchtagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCappuccinotagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCaramel Appletagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCarrot Cakestagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCinnamon Rollstagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCitrustagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicCoconuttagged by System, 10/31/12More
- topicCookietagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicDreamsicletagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicEspressotagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicIrish Creamtagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicRumtagged by System, 10/31/12
- topicWeddingtagged by System, 10/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Overreacting bride? Last post on 12/19/12 at 10:12am in Cake Decorating
- Wedding cake with lines on it help! Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:57am in Cake Decorating
- In Desparate Need of Ideas Last post on 12/10/12 at 5:58am in Cake Decorating
- How would you do this design? Last post on 11/25/12 at 9:54am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 6/9/11
- All-Nighter CookiesLast edited: 12/29/09
- Coconut Cake with Ginger Lime CurdLast edited: 12/3/09
- Award Winning Pineapple Rum CakeLast edited: 10/24/09
- Amaretto Almond CakeLast edited: 6/13/11
After many stressful trips trying to deliver stacked cakes, I came across the website for cake stackers. With a huge wedding cake order looming, I figured it was the perfect time to try it. I was...
Bought it a Kohls and got 100$ off plus 20% off plus $40 mail in rebate. So for a first time stand up mixer I was very excited and hoping to have it for 20 years like everyone says. There is a...
I really enjoyed this caddy, with it's many little compartments, places for your tips, & slots for knives on the sides, UNTIL I saw it's BIG MOMMA! The one with the wheels! And the extra big...
I have the large double bladed one and I use it on every cake now! I used to stress out trying to make sure all my layers were level and to the same height for all layers of the cake. The ruler...
This mixer is my workhorse. I make everything in it. Thick glossy meringue buttercreams, ice creams, batters, and bread dough. I bought this when living in the Outback of New South Wales Australia,...
HELP! Gourmet flavors???? - Page 422
Cake Central Top Pickspost #6317 of 63669/30/13 at 1:57pmpost #6318 of 63669/30/13 at 5:52pmpost #6319 of 636610/4/13 at 10:31ampost #6320 of 636610/4/13 at 11:21am
You probably don't want to print 422 pages off the web. There is a Google doc:post #6321 of 636610/4/13 at 11:41amQuote:Originally Posted by playingwithsugar
Digressing to the question about saving the thread, you can also use the "print topic" button at the top of the page to copy each page as a text document. Since there are no pictures involved, you can save room in your hard-drive by using text documents instead of Word docs. The extra room is always handy, in case you fall into the cupcake thread, and want to keep all 1-billion pages. LOL!
I know this post is really old, but where is the "print topic" button? I simply cannot find it.post #6322 of 636610/4/13 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by shanter
You probably don't want to print 422 pages off the web. There is a Google doc:
I'll try that too.post #6323 of 636610/4/13 at 11:54ampost #6324 of 636610/4/13 at 12:07pmpost #6325 of 636610/8/13 at 1:53pm
I have a question about the red velvet cake. Vanilla creamer, I'm assuming in liquid form? Also, does anyone know how many ounces of chocolate pudding?
Has anyone tried this recipe? I want to make a 3D cake with it and want to know if it'll hold up well in the humidity (Puerto Rico). I'm so nervous about that "super moist" label on the box!;3;3post #6326 of 636610/9/13 at 7:35ampost #6327 of 636610/10/13 at 10:39ampost #6328 of 636610/10/13 at 1:34pmI would call the company. I think it should be OK though in my opinion if you stick it in the freezer right away.I am inspired by my Grandma who was the best baker I've known. My wish is to now inspire & create warm memories for my Grandchildren.I am inspired by my Grandma who was the best baker I've known. My wish is to now inspire & create warm memories for my Grandchildren.post #6329 of 636610/10/13 at 1:41pmQuote:
When you got to it the temp was room temp...but what abut in the interim? How much does it cost? Weigh that against the cost of a possible lawsuit from getting a party of 30 sick. I know how tight $$ is but it would be more costly from the business I would lose if someone were to get sick or it somehow got out that I left "dairy" products in the car overnight and then used them. Even if their is no real danger I would not contact a baker if I heard thru the grapevine about such a thing.
- HELP! Gourmet flavors????
- All-Nighter Cookies
- › My Piped Shortbread loses it's shape in the oven! :( 12 minutes ago
- › gumpaste cutters 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Family cake 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Larger Images 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Accepting payments for Cakes 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › I am staring my dream in the face.... 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Romance 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Hot Hot Hot!! 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Ingredients to prevent chocolate melting 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Fantastic idea! 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Cake Stackers Support System by Ameeta
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by glassfish
- › KitchenAid KM25G0XWH Commercial Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer, White by claire donnelly
- › Fondx Rolled Fondant Icing, Virgin White by bundlesofjoy
- › Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan by dianadors
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by BrooksieCakes
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar