Thanks everyone for the cake flavors!!! UR all awesome...
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 12/20/12 at 7:19am in Cake Decorating
- Overreacting bride? Last post on 12/19/12 at 10:12am in Cake Decorating
- Wedding cake with lines on it help! Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:57am in Cake Decorating
- In Desparate Need of Ideas Last post on 12/10/12 at 5:58am in Cake Decorating
- How would you do this design? Last post on 11/25/12 at 9:54am in Cake Decorating
Edited on 6/9/11
- All-Nighter CookiesEdited on 12/29/09
- Coconut Cake with Ginger Lime CurdEdited on 12/3/09
- Award Winning Pineapple Rum CakeEdited on 10/24/09
- Amaretto Almond CakeEdited on 6/13/11
I have used 3 sets of these for many years and wish I had more. Although the newer designs are like 1 board with 3 different "waves" in it...this older model with its design is much...
I always have some of the White in my pantry for those days when the grandkids are over and want to make something. I have many of the other colors...but sometimes the kiddos want to make their...
Part 1 of 2 Custom Cupcake Wrappers are an easy way to add a special touch to a party. I like to use them for baby showers because I can put the name of the family on the wrapper. And no...
I have all of the Wilton molds in this line and love them. Just very lightly dust and go.
I live in MO in the summer and TX in the winter. Both of my kitchens have the pro mixer. I absolutely love both of my pro Kitchen Aids. Very sturdy and wonderful for breadmking. I still wish that...
HELP! Gourmet flavors???? - Page 407post #6092 of 622712/6/12 at 12:53am
Thank you so much, Macsmom, for all the information you have shared. The combinations sound great and I cannot wait to try the Tropical Cake. I would like to know how you have worked around the new size/reformulated cake mixes from PB and BC for the WASC. I have read threads about adding mix from another box or reducing the amount of liquid, but my WASC is not coming out the same ever since the change of mixes. Again thank you for all your help!post #6093 of 622712/6/12 at 9:03am
I haven't have any problems with the new sizes, except that they don't fill up the pans as much so I often have to add an additional 1/4 recipe - sometimes I just add an extra cup of cake mix.
I do, however, use less sugar - about 3 tbls to 1/4 cup (I don't measure, I just don't fill up the measuring cup as full with sugar).post #6094 of 622712/6/12 at 10:33ampost #6095 of 622712/6/12 at 11:05ampost #6096 of 622712/11/12 at 10:32ampost #6097 of 622712/11/12 at 9:56pmpost #6098 of 622712/28/12 at 4:59pmpost #6099 of 622712/29/12 at 9:12am
In my signature line there is a link to the recipe list. I try to keep that doc updated with changes and additions. At the bottom of the doc I list the dates of my last changes.post #6100 of 622712/29/12 at 10:40amThank you much for the update. I tried to click on this link a couple of weeks ago, but it wasn't opening up for me. Now it's working! Yay!Debbie
My children go as far as the umbilical cord allows them!Debbie
My children go as far as the umbilical cord allows them!post #6101 of 622712/30/12 at 11:59ampost #6102 of 622712/31/12 at 11:21ampost #6103 of 622712/31/12 at 11:49ampost #6104 of 622712/31/12 at 1:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bakers Crush
how about champaign flavour?
For champagne cake, I use cheap champagne for all of the liquid and add 1 tsp of rum flavoring (I prefer LoRann's Rum Emulsion. If using concentrated flavor oils, only use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp). You can also use diet sprite instead of champagne.post #6105 of 62271/4/13 at 10:24pm
MacMoms ~ Thanks for sharing your ideas, I have been sitting down for 2 days trying to come up with flavor profiles for my potential cake business. This helps me a whole lot. Let me ask, do your customers ever question the fact that you use box cake mixes or not. I find them incredibly convenient and that they take flavors well. Just wanted some professional input.
- All-Nighter Cookies
- › 6 tier wedding cake 14 minutes ago
- › Sil-Pin in USA? 19 minutes ago
- › Is it weird if I don't eat the cake? 30 minutes ago
- › Help!! 32 minutes ago
- › How long do cakes stay fresh 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Paint fondant on Harry Potter book cake brown?? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Pipe neatly on the side of the cake. 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Ways to accept payment in uk 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › newbie here 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › What do you think of my cake? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950