i just bought the wilton halloween cookie cutters (set of 1 because it was on clearance after halloween! i was wondering if anyone has some ideas on how to use them to decorate everyday cookies (not halloween themed)?
* tombstone could be turned into a wardrobe from narnia
* apple could be a peach or any fruit with leaves on top
* bottom left ghost could have the little tail part cut of and be used as a child playing dress up
* broom could be a paintbrush
* turn the cauldron upside down and you can use like an outer space helmet for an alien or a fish bowl
*Spiderweb for obviously spiderman, or as "great job" stars or fireworks
* frankenstein could be an old lady with crazy hair and earrings sticking out (instead of the neck pins)
Good question...it has really gotten me to look at these differently. Thanks! We should do this with ALL of our cutters!