Ok, for some reason when I copied an pasted, it didn't show up. I did that with the other recipes an it worked...why is this?
Anyway, here they are
Butter, softened 2 sticks
Cream Cheese, softened 8oz.
Powdered Sugar 3- 16oz pkg
Almond Bark 8 oz
1.In a mixer, combine the butter, cheese, and sugar. Chill until firm enough to roll into balls.
2. Roll into balls, sticking a toothpick into each and placing on a wax paper lined sheet. Place in freezer. - this can be done WAY ahead of time
3. In double broiler, melt bakd and paraffin. Add vanilla. Dip each ball and place back on wax lined sheet pan, removing the tooth pick.
4. Place in fridge or freezer to set.
* You can do either the white or milk chocolate almond bark, either are great! These freeze well, so you can make em' early. Also if you remove the toothpick quickly, you don't see the little hole.
* These freeze really good, so make emâ ahead!!