My secrets (most learned here, of course):
- Using creamer in place of most of the water in cake recipes.
- Using flavored yogurt instead of sourcream to enhance flavor.
- Using white chocolate pudding mix in white cakes (vanilla imparts a yellow hue).
- Bake even strips
- You don't need to grease and flour--Pam works just fine.
- LoRann butter flavor in MMF is the BOMB! (tastes like BC)
- Glue: meringue powder, PS, and a tad water.
There's more, but I can't think of them at the moment so I'll post them when I remember!