Nope, that's shy the shock and 'ick' reactions. The original post said something like this:
She was making the wedding cake as a gift for a friend. The cake was in a box, on the kitchen floor so she centre dowel it. She turned her back and when she returned the dog had licked 1/4 of the icing off all three tiers. She 'hiked' up her dress, dropped to her knees and fixed it liked it never happened. It also stated that she never told anyone about it, and they never noticed - I guess because the repair job was done so well.
I was shocked at the story, and I honestly did think it was a joke. Not sure the reaction she was expecting to get
by posting on CC of all places. Anyway, I think she realized how disgusting and dishonest it really was, deleted most of the post and now just wants it to go away. I really hope it's sunk in how unsanitary and dangerous that could be. Count herself lucky no one consuming this had any pet allergies. Dog saliva (and whatever more was on it) is not something you would normally consider as part of a cake recipe, and probably wouldn't even consider it as a threat.