1) fill the molds with tempered chocolate, turn over and let excess drip out.
2) allow to set a bit (doesn't have to be completely solid)
work kinda fast for 3 and 4
3) Microwave caramel (either Peter's or Kraft) in a medium bowl, while still hot, spoon a bit into each mold...
4) immediately cover with 3 pecans halves (I'm gauging the size of the mold, doubt if you can get 5 in there)
(working fast here lets the pecans set with the caramel so when eaten it will not fall apart)
5) let cool for a few minutes (the caramel will loose some of its sheen)
6) cover tops with tempered chocolate.
7) allow to harden in fridge or freezer and unmold.
You will know when they are ready to be unmolded when you can see a bit of cloudiness on the bottom and sides.
I agree with Doug.. use the BEST and FRESHEST pecans you can find.
For the pecans, I roast them on a sheet pan with a bit of butter and salt until fragrant. This will tremendously improve the taste of your turtles. (I sell these as part of my business...Trust me!!!)