Okay, I made a tweety bird cake on Friday. And the first one out of rolled fondant turn out bad so I have some questions... This was the first time I have ever worked with fondant..
1. What do I do when there is a hole in it?
2. Is it okay to use with buttercream?
3. I made some simple flower out of buttercream and then put them on the cake. I tried boiling water and letting it cool, but the flowers would not stick. I finally used Karo Syrup and that didn't work to well.
4. What should I of used to make the flower, I put them in the frig, but they never did get hard
5. I cut a tweety out of rolled fondant and put it on the cake. And then on top of that did rolled eyes... it created to much of a layer... Anyone know how to avoid this?
I guess that is all the quesitons I have for now.