How do I get the excel matrix? Thanks!!!
- topicCookiestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I agree with user Melanie. I bought this mixer thinking it was stronger than my old bottom line model that I have had for about 14 years. Used the professional model about 3 months and it froze...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Cookie Matrix Updated - Page 5
Cake Central Top Pickspost #62 of 663/19/13 at 9:18pm
Can someone help me? I'd like a copy of the cookie matrix too please.
DeeDeepost #63 of 665/8/13 at 3:12pmpost #64 of 668/26/13 at 8:49ampost #65 of 6612/28/13 at 8:41pmpost #66 of 6612/29/13 at 2:56pm
this threads 6 years old. She posted ages ago.........
go to alicegop's profile at the beginning of this thread. She has two threads on her Profile. the bottom one has the original matrix links. You gotta read through a few threads to get to her links.
(I couldn't get through to all of them, but then I won't use them so........)~~We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman~~We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman
- Cookie Matrix Updated
- Peanut Butter Balls
- › In Need of RI Bleed Remedies QUICK!!! 2 minutes ago
- › white chiffon cake? 3 minutes ago
- › Smores Cake 3 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 4 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 5 minutes ago
- › What would you charge for this? 19 minutes ago
- › ? cupcakes shrinking 21 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Sales at Trade Shows and Events 44 minutes ago
- › Needing some positivity 56 minutes ago
- › Green tea layer cake with chocolate filling and frosting 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by glassfish
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones