How do I get the excel matrix? Thanks!!!
- topicCookiestagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
Cookies for all occasions
Last edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
- Sugar Cookie FrostingLast edited: 6/28/12
- Kringle's CutoutsLast edited: 5/29/12
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
I have owned a variety of Kitchen -Aid stand mixers, from the small tilt heat to this 6 qt Professional. I still have my smaller mixers which I purchased 10 + years ago and they work...
Since im located in france, i bought it on a french website so it might be a little pricy, i dont know. i cover my cake pops with chocolate and sometimes when i add color the chocolate is not...
Come look at my full review on the Kitchenaid Ultra power on my Blog : mounasreviews.weebly.com Enjoy
Cookie Matrix Updated - Page 5
Cake Central Top Pickspost #62 of 663/19/13 at 9:18pm
Can someone help me? I'd like a copy of the cookie matrix too please.
DeeDeepost #63 of 665/8/13 at 3:12pmpost #64 of 668/26/13 at 8:49ampost #65 of 6612/28/13 at 8:41pmpost #66 of 6612/29/13 at 2:56pm
this threads 6 years old. She posted ages ago.........
go to alicegop's profile at the beginning of this thread. She has two threads on her Profile. the bottom one has the original matrix links. You gotta read through a few threads to get to her links.
(I couldn't get through to all of them, but then I won't use them so........)~~We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman~~We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman
- Cookie Matrix Updated
Cake Central Top Picks
- Peanut Butter Balls
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 33 seconds ago
- › Where to buy this lace mold? 4 minutes ago
- › opinions on my cake and price ect 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 4/18/14 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Space requirements for a sheeter? 3 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Designer Warrington 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Help on this cake 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › HELP! Gourmet flavors???? 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › foam board between cake layers 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › I will be one busy bee 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by melanie-1221
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer by QuirkySylvia
- › Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrushing Kit by Debbie white
- › Apple Tea Cake by HappyCake10609
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper by Montrealconfections
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween by Hanielas
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /... by LeanneW
- › Fathers Day Griller by annebelle671
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween by Hanielas
- › Halloween cupcake topper by Sweet Janis
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video by MommyMommy
- › How to make chocolate pinecones by costumeczar