Bueno, yo tengo un frosting de chocolate, que es bien rico.
Aqui te la envio, por si quieres tratarla. Espero que te guste. CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
This is the best chocolate buttercream icing ever. The icing is rich, like mousse, and outrageously delicious.Ingredients:
2 cups (1 lb or 454 g) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup (115 g) vegetable shortening
3 lbs (1.36 kg) 10X confectioners' sugar
1 cup (110 g) Dutch processed cocoa powder
3 Tbsp meringue powder
1 tsp salt
5 fl oz (150 ml) chocolate liqueur (i.e., Godiva or another)
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups (1 lb or 454 g) refrigerated GanacheDirections:
1. First, prepare the Ganache. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Cream the butter and shortening for 2 minutes. Stop to scrape the bowl. Cream the mixture for an additional 60 seconds.
3. Sieve cocoa powder and confectioners' sugar together. Add the sugar mixture 1 cup at a time to the creamed butter and shortening. Mix until well blended. Add meringue powder and salt and beat for one minute. Mixture will appear dry.
4. Add milk, vanilla extract, and chocolate liqueur to the buttercream. Beat until well combined.
5. Add Ganache, 1 cup at a time and beat until light and fluffy.
Storage: Store the icing in an airtight container and freeze. The icing will keep for up to 2 months.
Yield: 2 1/2 to 3 quarts (2.37 to 2.85 L)Notes:
This recipe yields more than enough for two cakes if only icing one cake, make a half recipe or freeze the extra.