Posted by JanHI have been providing this recipe from a post by doobsd for sometime to other members. Thought it would be easier for everyone if it were in the recipe section. Want to give doobsd credit, though she didn't post it.
Piping Gel That Works
- 1/3 cup sugar 1 Tbsp. cornstarch (cornflour) 1/4 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup water
- Whisk sugar and cornstarch (cornflour) in a small saucepan.
- Gradually add juice and then the water. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Stir over medium/high heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Color as desired.
- Will last about a month or so in the 'fridge.