Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Toffee CakeEdited on 4/25/04
- Snowball Cake IEdited on 4/25/04
- Chocolate Pudding Cake I
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by MacThis is a fast cake to make and uses ready-made ingredients Keep in the refrigerator. Good for several days--if it lasts that long.
- 1 Angel Food Cake 8 oz. Cream Cheese--softened 3 cups Powdered Sugar 8 oz. Cool Whip 1 can of Pie Filling You will need a 9 X 13 pan. I use the Glad bake-and-take kind.
- Tear Angel Food cake up into small chunks and put in large bowl.
- Mix Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar together--can be with mixer or by hand if cream cheese is soft enough.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Then mix this with the Angel Food cake chunks, mixing well. Chunks will probably break up more but that's Okay.
- Spread into pan. Top with any flavor of Pie Filling. I have used strawberry, cherry or blueberry. Refrigerate before serving.
- Toffee Cake
Currently, there are 544 Active Users (10 Members and 534 Guests)
- › Stacking 2 layer 8" and single 6" ? 57 seconds ago
- › Bedtime stories! 2 minutes ago
- › Edible image printers 21 minutes ago
- › Can anyone help with Edible printer questions? 58 minutes ago
- › Help with pricing please! 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Why do I keep getting air bubbles under fondant?? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Unmelted gelatin in my homemade marshmellow fondant...what am I... 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Strawberry Filling for 3 Tiered Fondant Cake 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Cookie order 2 hours ago
- › Corset Cake....HOW???? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat