Edited on 6/12/11
- Yellow cakeEdited on 6/12/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCEdited on 6/7/11
- Chocolate Spice Cake
- topicPudding Cakes
Alphabetical Article List
Sharon's Eclair Cake
Posted by skiAfter decorating so many cakes, I can say 'I HATE CAKE"! My dear friend knowing this made me this ecalir cake and oh my gosh it is to die for! As she always says it's a crowd pleaser...I do have to agree.
Sharon's Eclair Cake
- 1c. water 1 stick of butter 1c.flour 4 eggs (room temp) 1 (8oz) cream cheese (soften) 2 sm. pkg.French Vanilla instant pudding 3c. milk 1 regular container Cool Whip 1/3 c. butter 3/4 pkg. chocolate chips (8oz)
- Place water and 1 stick of butterin heavy bottom pan, boil. Stir in the flour. When flour mixture comes off pan remove from heat. Let cool 5-7 min. Stir in eggs one at a time. When all eggs are incorporated, take dough and spread on a buttered cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 30 min. at 350 degrees.Dough will raise slightly and be somewhat crusty on top. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese , pudding and milk. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Next spread cool whip over the pudding.
- Melt 1/3c. butter and chocolate chips together on a low heat. let cool slightly, then spread over the cool whip.
- Eat Eat Eat .....................YUM Probably really fattening.....so what EAT!
- Yellow cake
Currently, there are 521 Active Users (9 Members and 512 Guests)
- › Is it weird if I don't eat the cake? 10 minutes ago
- › Help!! 11 minutes ago
- › How long do cakes stay fresh 43 minutes ago
- › Paint fondant on Harry Potter book cake brown?? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Pipe neatly on the side of the cake. 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Ways to accept payment in uk 2 hours ago
- › newbie here 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What do you think of my cake? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Booth at Outdoor Market 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950