Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Edited on 4/30/10
- Strawberry Lemonade CupcakesEdited on 6/7/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/FillingEdited on 11/15/10
- Lemon Cupcakes
Alphabetical Article List
Scratch Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Posted by tristansmamaI really wanted to make a pink lemonade cupcake from scratch. I try not to use boxed cakes. I finally figured out something that I love!! Its so bright and wonderful. Then I altered topping that I found here, for my cupcake. I didn't have some of the ingredients, so I improvised and it came out great! Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (at room temp.) 1 Cup Granulated White Sugar (200 grams) 4 Large Eggs 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract The Zest of 1 Large Lemon 2 Cups All Purpose Flour 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder 1/4 Teaspoon Salt 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice 3 Teaspoons Maraschino Cherry Juice (red food coloring for pink color) Topping : 16 oz. Whipped Topping (Lite) Juice from 1 whole lemon 1/4 Cup Powder Sugar 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract 1/8 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
InstructionsPreHeat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Combine butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time, mixing well in between. Beat in vanilla and lemon zest. Add in red food coloring. As much as desired. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and then add to the batter. Now in a small bowl combine lemon juice and Maraschino Juice. Add slowly to batter. Bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick come out clean. note: they will look pink and spongy on top. this will make 20 big cupcakes or 1 9in pan Topping: Combine Whipped Topping and Powder Sugar in a mixing bowl. Add in vanilla, cream of tartar and lemon juice. Combine really well. Once combined put mixer on high and whip until stiff.
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1153 Active Users (31 Members and 1122 Guests)
- › Target Wedding Dress? 4 minutes ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 10 minutes ago
- › Mailbox News Back Issues 11 minutes ago
- › dry cakes 16 minutes ago
- › What tool do you wish you had never bought? 17 minutes ago
- › Jason should make a "Cake law book" 18 minutes ago
- › Pricing of Cupcakes 24 minutes ago
- › what to charge for this cake? 25 minutes ago
- › Oven or baking issues? Cake sinking 30 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! DISASTER with Michelle Foster fondant recipe!! 37 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net